Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slushy Does SW - am I doing it right?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by slushy, 28 May 2011 Social URL.

1. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi All

Well today is my first day of SW and I am doing EE.

I did kind of plan out my food last night and then my books arrived this morning ( I am doing it all online) so I did a bit more research and trying to get to grips with whats what - and this is what I had today>

B: on the go so a banana and two satsumas
    L: 5 scan bran ( hex b) topped with five laughing cow light ( hex a) and a huge salad with fat free vinagrette
    D: Stir fried chicken with usual stir fry veg and about 1/3 pack of m&s fine egg noodles - fried in fry light for wok with soy sauce tabasco and nam pla fish sauce

Syns:

dash of semi skimmed milk in 3 cups tea = 1 syn
    curly wurly = 6 syns
    options hot chocolate = 1.5 syns

thats a total of 8.5 syns BUT i think its more like 10.5 as i dont think the fresh egg noodles count as free food - so i did the calculation on the sw website and there fore will add 2 syns

hope this looks ok
    have drunk a ton of water so cant stop peeing and as for the effect of the scan bran - well that would be way tmi!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi

youre right - it should be 1.5 syns but it is 0.5 for 2 tbsp as far as i can see and i only had a single tbsp in each cup - mind you i suppose its safer to round up than down : ) will round up tomorrow

ty hun

4. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just testing out my ticker : )

5. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Day 2 was spent on a long haul flight - i was up from 7 am till 5 am following day and didnt want to rely on aircraft food so pretty much self catered

B: 5 scan bran ( hex) 5 laughing cow light ( hex) topped with cherry toms
    L: Last nights left overs - noodles ( 2 syns) chicken and humungous salad
    D: Mug shot - salad - satsumas and banana

syns: curly wurly - 6 and noodles at lunch - 2 = 8

no milk in my tea : )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.