small losses

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im in my 2nd week of CD, and ive lost 1lbs since wednesday. This really dont seem much for week 2, esp as Ive been working 11 hr days, therefore, am being active. I really need to aerage 3lbs per wek to hit my 1st target. Any suggestions?

If your sticking to this 100% and taking all your CD's then the weight will fall off

Even if for eg; you lose 2 pounds this week, next week might be a huge one...even if not the loses will average out in the end

Have you measured yourself you'll be very surpised!

I dont even own scales in my house for this very reason!

I of all people know what it is like to have small losses. You will probably have a woosh next week as 90% people do, although Im not one. everyone is different with weight loss and a slow down happens with EVERY diet. You will not find another diet as consistant with loss as CD. It is not only the weight loss you need to focus on either, it is how good your feeling doing it, the inch loss, and mostly the issues you have with food. CD really gets you to come to grips with your relationship with food by removing it from the picture so to speak. Saying this, it is certainly not a diet for everyone and if only losing the weight fast is what you want then you may need to rethink WHY you are doing the diet. Talk to your cdc. If you are true to yourself and really 100%, no picking, no odd bingeing, no diet coke etc... you can NOT , NOT lose... Good luck, Im sure you will be fine next week if you hang in there,, but you will never know if you give up now.

Saying this, it is certainly not a diet for everyone and if only losing the weight fast is what you want then you may need to rethink WHY you are doing the diet. .

I think a lot of people use CD because it promises rapid results. I know I did. I still want to lose weight for the right reasons, but I don't think anyone would spend almost £40 a week if the results were promised to be the same as WW.
I am kind of in a similar position - scale watching midweek. I have had my TOTM so was hoping to see a good solid dip about now, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I guess I am worried I will have a 1 or 2lb loss, but no bigger whoosh. My weeks are crucial because not only am I going on holiday, but we are thinking about another baby very soon. I wish I had found the diet a month earlier.

All good things come to those that wait :) Someone said that to me last weekend!

My losses are slow too and I've never had a big loss apart from week 1. But the weight is coming off. Just keep going and it will happen. I want to be at goal yesterday but it aint gonna happen......at least we are doing something about it now. I've thought about the amount of weight I would have gained if I hadn't started CD when I did.

Good luck xxx

I think a lot of people use CD because it promises rapid results. I know I did. I still want to lose weight for the right reasons, but I don't think anyone would spend almost £40 a week if the results were promised to be the same as WW.
I am kind of in a similar position - scale watching midweek. I have had my TOTM so was hoping to see a good solid dip about now, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I guess I am worried I will have a 1 or 2lb loss, but no bigger whoosh. My weeks are crucial because not only am I going on holiday, but we are thinking about another baby very soon. I wish I had found the diet a month earlier.
For some the rapid weight loss IS important and i understand that. In fact, if the loss is more rapid you may be less likely to get "fed up" and give up, but as i said, I have done WW and lost on it too. (not as fast of course) but the losses also slowed down on WW too. What Im trying to say is CD is somewhat more consistant with loss (and nutritnets are far better with CD than trying to feed myself) then most diets. I dont have to exercise as much on CD or work as hard in my head as to food choices coz it is done for me. there are pros and cons for all diets but rapid weight loss is not the ONLY reason to lose weight. If you hang on I can assure you the inches are coming off. For example, these past 4 weeks i have lost only 10 lbs despite being super 100% but I have gone done nearly 2 sizes in the same month, so you can lose fat without showing on the scales...... dietingdon hasnt even done 1 month yet(infact only 2weeks) and has lost 11 lbs. that is great!! Its best if she hangs on to see the monthly result and look at totals isnt it? whats the bet she will have that first stone off as promised? she needs to look at the whole picture. All the best.

My second week I lost 1.5lbs
My third I lost 5.5 lbs

It will catch up with itself, maybe not the week after, but maybe an extra 0.5lbs on each week here and there.

Look at the longer picture in relation to your weight losses - eg weight lost over 5 weeks, over 7 etc. It does give you a clearer picture!

Back