Smallerme does the Whole30, I am cavewoman hear me roar

Glad you enjoyed the wardrobe experience - I know how it feels and it's great :D

Keep up the good work and well done avoiding the scales!

I finally did the same last week, clearing out the wardrobe. Great motivator, although I hate shopping and I'm going to have to do more of it as I've never been this size before!

Well done on the smaller sizes. It really is a great feeling getting rid of things that are too big for you.

Ah it's nice to see the scales going back down again with just the simple changes to atkins, I'm glad because I'm enjoying the diet. Just tried corned beef, it's still bleurgh, lol. I'm getting lots of positive comments now and although I'll leave it until Monday to officially weigh in, today's loss means I've lost 3 stone. It's a big marker for me, I said that is what I wanted to lose before my sister's wedding in June. Well there is still 2 months to go to that day and I've already done it.

Taking it 5lb at a time. Another 5lb from here will get me into the 15's, it is nice to be shedding the timber. 15's seem a world a way when you start in the 19's. My new (old) wardrobe is making me feel good, lots of summer clothes in there too. By Christmas I'm going to look like an entirely different person. And weighing less than my dh is only another couple of stones away, getting under 200lb is another big marker to me. The goals are feeling attainable when at the start they felt so very far away.

So I think I may do induction until my sister's wedding, (but reserve the right to switch diets completely if I get too antsy), maybe longer and then go onto OWL so I can enjoy a bit more freedom and choice over the summer.

You're doing so well now love. :) it's so nice to see

A new week starts tomorrow, going to kick it off by planning what I'm going to eat as part of my beck diet solution programme.
B- bacon, egg & spinach
L- celery, pepper, cucumbers & pate and egg mayo
D- pesto chicken & salad (with pasta for the rest of the crew)
S- MIM with cream, going to try stay away from the pork crunch, I think they give me cravings for junk.
W- make sure I fill bottles to take wherever I go.

Bidding farewell to Atkins, it's not really working out for me. I've done 4 weeks almost and managed to have gained again. I can't blame the beer and bad day fully as I'd been watching all week and it was on the up despite me sticking to it.

It's been lovely getting to know you all, I'm now off to weightwatchers on the next leg of my journey. Hoping to start saying goodbye to the pounds again.

Sorry to hear it hadn't worked for you. Good luck on WW
Xx

yes I'm sorry it didn't work for you as well love, good luck on WW

It's been a while since I posted here, I'm still plodding away at weightloss though it's considerably slower at the moment. I've had a stint on WW then onto slimming world and have been reading potatoes not prozac. I was yoyo-ing the same 5lb again, reaching 4 stone lost but not getting over that hump, then going back up again. I then had a read of the Whole30, I've been looking into primal/paleo for a while so on the spur of the moment I decided to go for it.

On day 10 now, and the only cheating I've done is I'm still getting weighed, lol. I have lost 7lb so far on it which takes me over that 4 stone, to 4 stone 2lb lost, whoop. I am just 4lb away from being into the 14's which is a huge step forward to me. Determined to get there by the end of the 30 days. It's a learning experience, it's making me focus which is good for me, I think WW and Slimming world blur the lines too much for me to consistently lose weight. Long term I'm hoping to have lost 6 stone altogether by Christmas. Going to look to see if there's a paleo bit on here now and launch myself into it. Doing atkins previously has really helped me get my head around the whole30 too, which I'm thankful for. It's similar in some ways to OWL, just cleaner. No dairy, sugar, alcohol, grains, nitrates, sweeteners or legumes.

Great loss! I must read up on it! Sounds like you've found a diet that works for you! :)

Sounds interesting - let us know how it goes and good luck:)

Great stuff, and so nice to see you posting again love. Well done

Back