Smallerme does the Whole30, I am cavewoman hear me roar

Pleased to be back on the shakes today, not feeling hungry today and the tikka was a big disappointment. I have my chicken salad tonight social event and then I'm back to TS. Getting really fed up of constantly bleeding whilst on it though, grrr. I have massive pmt today which is turning me into a big grump.

That was a fantastic weigh in this week, nice one :) It's amazing when you can lift your daughter and realise that's how much weight you've lost, it's incredible!

I'm glad you have a plan to get back on TS, I hope it goes really well once you've had your salad later. Good luck with it, and I really hope the bleeding eases up soon for you, that sounds really uncomfortable and frustrating.

Still feeling absolutely fine about eating tonight and back to TS tomorrow, just had a boullion to tide me over. Have set some new goals as I'd acheived most of the others, that feels good to look at the long term and think more in dress size than weight.

Wow - you're over half way there! I love reading other people's diaries, I keep thinking that could be me if I stay positive!

I'm over halfway to one of my goals which is to be under 200lb, longterm I want to lose about 60lb more than that too. Just didn't want to set my ticker too far out, lol.

Lol. Know what you mean about the ticker ! Mine is set at my acheivable goal weight....if I put it where I should be heading for, it would be behind the top of my Laptop !
Well done on your losses so far....hope I am as successful as you !!

Having a wobble today, gone back to TS but wondering if I should move off the plan onto atkins. I'm definitely not going to make that decision today whilst I feel like this and give myself 5 more days to decide. I know I won't get weight loss like it on anything else, but I also know it's not a healthy way to eat and I do miss food. My meal last night was lovely, if I was on atkins I could eat like that every day and still lose weight. I think AAMW has messed my head up.

I got in last night and one of the cats must have knocked the gas ring on, the house was full of gas, upstairs and down. Hence a midnight airing of every door and window open and had to wait for a gas man to come and check out the safety of the house. Didn't get to bed til 1:30am, then the little one decided 6am was a great time to get up for the day. I can't wait for the clocks to go forward, the light mornings are waking her. I am tired and cold which I don't think is helping.

So I will stick to my shake tonight and have an early night, hoping to feel better in the morning.

Hugs hunny.. Sounds like a good idea to give it a few more days and see how u feel then.. I must admit though this is one of the hardest diets I've ever tried.. So for you to come this far is truly amazing all the best with your way forward ..

Glad all is well on the gas front x

Smallest girl is in bed, other two are happily watching chitty chitty bang bang, so I'm sat reading the diaries for much needed inspiration. My aim is 5 days of 100% TS from now until next weigh in which is weds, first day of that is nearly over. I think I might do all shakes again the next 4 days, I felt more focused like that when I did it last week.

Plodding on, going to have a cuppa in a mo, and when this film has finished we're all going to bed. Dh is on his leaving do, so I'll move the little one into her own bed and sprawl out across our big bed and love having it all to myself for a while. I will find something to watch for a while and probably fall asleep in the process.

Stick at it chick.....just remember, its not forever. I think its good that you are giving it another couple of days to think about it some more and make sure you make the right choice for you....x

Having a wobble today

:grouphugg: It really can be tough can't it? I'm thinking, make it to the end of my box and then see how I do. If I do it a box at a time I think I might find it a bit easier as I don't like waste. That's why I'm so fat :):eek:

Lol, when I ordered my chicken tikka the other night for my AAMW day that went wrong, it was horrid, but I still ate it. I hate waste too and yes, I'd rather eat food I am not enjoying then throw it away and waste it. How silly is that, I need to learn to do that if I'm not enjoying it as that really is eating for the sake of it.

Today is a bit easier again, I've even baked. I made cheese & ham muffins for the girls lunch and a lovely seeded flapjack of which a small bit might have fallen into my mouth. I'm not upset of ashamed of it, I'm actually quite proud I didn't wolf half a tin of it down. I do not believe the tiny amount I had will have any impact overall on weight loss.

The house smells lovely. I've realised I've been falling in a trap of them eating a lot of shop bought stuff, we have a sweetie cupboard full of snack things like choc biscuits, crisps etc. They do eat good meals, and a lot of fruit & veg, things like yoghurts etc but I have slipped a bit. I've decided once the stuff in the cupboard is gone, then it's gone. They can have a treat from the shop once or twice a week, but the rest is going to be homebaked. Yup there will be some sugar, but there will also be fruit, seeds, good fats in there. If I make it, I know what they're consuming.

Took the big two to the cinema this morning and I wasn't bothered about popcorn at all, so crediting myself for that. I also didn't nick any ben & jerry's off dd1, another credit where credit is due there.

Contemplating a trip to matalan after reading a diary on here. I could really do with some new pj's and I will be able to buy them in a smaller size. I only live over the road so it's nice to go browse. Baby is sleeping, big two happily playing. I was contemplating going into town to lush but that will end up costing me way more than pj's.

New pj's in a 20 :D I am chuffed, they're nice cotton ones. They come with a drawstring so they should also fit for a while whilst I'm losing as it doesn't matter if pjs are big. I also bought some knickers in a 20 and a pair in an 18. I can't wait to throw out my fatter knickers. I think I might have a wardrobe clearout very soon, get rid of the biggest stuff that I don't need anymore and will not need again.

Kids decided they wanted a chicken dinner, so I decided to AAM and had chicken salad. Feeling stuffed, really enjoyed it. Pleased I didn't eat the mash & gravy and stuck to the low carb stuff.

Sounds like you're having a great day :) Getting new knickers in a smaller size is such a fantastic pleasure, it's so rewarding. You're doing really well giving yourself credit for all your achievements on the way too, nice one :D

Great news about the smaller jammas :) I love jammas, primark jammas are my fav :) im not kidding I must own at least 30 yep 30 sets!!!
Your doing so well baking and cooking. I don't mind cooking but baking would do me in lol xx

So it seems I am adding a meal all week after all ;) I had a feta, egg & bacon green salad for tea. I tell you being on exante is really teaching me how normal portions can make you feel incredibly full. I can't imagine eating another thing and it was about half the amount I'd normally put away. I wasn't tempted by the rest of the families puds or pasta either.

I had my bar in between calls at work this morning, meant it lasted me about 45mins, lol. It was actually a really nice way to eat it, meant I took notice of every mouthful as I can't exactly talk to people whilst munching a bar. I also was prepared and took my water with me and someone made me a black coffee too.

It's been a lovely day, I finished on time for once so took the girls up to the park to ride their bikes. I am really thinking about getting one now my bum size is going down a bit I won't be as embarrassed at being on one.

I'm at a cross roads, tomorrow morning I make the decision whether to swap to atkins or keep on exante. I am sick of bleeding, my face is really sore, it felt like kissing a porcupine this morning when dh was saying goodbye and I am really, really missing food. I have stuck eating a meal in AAMW, it's been like a silver lining of the whole day looking forward to tea. The lure of quick weight loss is strong though, which is the soul reason for doing this, not sure the benefit of this outweighs how I feel at this moment. I know I'm going to be dieting for a long time, so maybe I do need to be more realistic and eat food, lose more slowly.

Aw Hun, sounds like your having a bad time :(
You gotta do what's best for your health tho, surely it can't be good for you bleeding all the time?
You'll do fab whatever you decide tho, your minds in the right place.

Xx

Back