Smarties Muffins

lt52

Silver Member
Ok so i tried my hand at working with Rolo muffins - they didn't quite work, but were still positive.

So i tried out Smarties to see if i could make a difference. They weren't bad - reckon i preferred the Rolo ones.....

Lee

DSC_0001.jpg

Ok so i've had another go at these and slightly altered the recipe to it. I used the weetabix muffin recipe but left out the muller light and substituted another egg. Overall, it made them crunchier. Might re-do them as a cookie next! Not sure which i prefer but only 1.5 or 1.75 syns easy quick fix!

Lee

DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.jpg

Loving your posts. If you ever need a taste tester I'm sure pretty much all of us on here would volunteer, haha! :eating:

Loving your posts. If you ever need a taste tester I'm sure pretty much all of us on here would volunteer, haha! :eating:

Haha i should hold a meeting but of course give a pre-warning of my poor cooking skills!!! lol
They were nicer and leaving out the muller light this time made them crunchier so i think if i flattened them out it might be more like biscuit or cookie.

Could get interesting!

Back