Smashed my goal 6st 24 weeks But going to lose more, NEW Pics included !

Oh my fricking god Kat I cannot believe how amazing you have done!!! You look like a different person.
Well done that is fantastic xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stacey, flipping hard work but well worth it once I'm in the zone :)
Good to catch up with you on here x x x

Wow your pictures are so inspirational

Good luck on restarting I'm sure you will get back to those pics in no time :) x

Thanks, I will be slim by summer is my new motto again x x x

You look like a different person!

Congratulations, you look fab!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone, I gained some back but its coming off again :)

You are my motivator i was 17,10 5'6 very similar to you, im on day 10 and so looking forward to being skinny like yourself! Did you do any exercising? X

You are totally gorgeous! Before and after!!! I'm totally inspired to start my journey soon!

Congratulations, such an amazing loss in such a small period of time! I'm starting SS tomorrow and would love half of your success and determination! :) ~Cas x

Great job!

Amazing!!
Photo's like this
,encourage me to give it my all.
:)

wow your pics are amazing.
I only started today and I'm finding it hard already but your pics are so motivational. I'll definitely give it my all and hope for results like yours. can I ask how long into it you started exercising I've been told your not supposed to exercise until 3-4 weeks into it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I just wanted to give another update, I came off all diets and had a few wild months. Most of my weight is back on but fear not for this time I am once again 100% commited to shifting the lb's for good this time. I guess I was just so happy and excited that I took my foot of the ball and the weight was BOOM back on.

Cambridge was rather expensive and to be honest My consultant was a bit of a pain, all ME Me me and not to interested in ME lol
Exante is great if you dont mind making the shakes but I always like ready made so for now I am trying Slimfast and am on day 4 :)
I know the results wont be half as fast as Cambridge as Im having around 1200 kcal per day but part of my problem was as soon as I could have real food the old habbits came straight back and I wanted everything which I shouldnt. With Slimfast I am eating alongside the shakes and as they do so many ready made items and snacks It should in Theory be better for me plus I can eat real food on my many trips away without the extra guilt of a planned break.

I have a holiday in 6 weeks weeks and even 1 stone of by then will be better than half a st on.

Obviously Xmas is a major thing for us women and thats my goal to be in the 12 st range by xmas / new year, Xmas is 21 weeks away and if I lose 3lb per week I will be more than happy.
We then have another Holiday in Jan to the Dominican and when we were there 3 years ago I thought I looked fab until I looked at our photos, I dont hate them as I dont hate myself but I would like to look slimmer.
I guess Im very lucky that Ive never hated myself and I always feel fab when I dress up and go out but last year made me realise how fab it is just to walk into a high st shop and buy almost anything I like. Fow a woman like me who likes to shop that is the Ultimate ( although now ive found Gemma Collins range Im quite happy lol )

Sorry to ramble as this was supposed to be a uick update but my point is girls, dont feel to bad if you put weight back on, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and do it again !

ps great to see some amany people still here from my previous times, your all doing fab x x x

Back