Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

it does but as you said, haha, i really dont believe them. i was watching this programme and this woman used to be over twenty stone and now she's slimmed down to her healthy weight and she still feels like she's walking around carrying all that weight she used to have. her husband keeps having to remind her that she's slim, she just cant see it. i still walk round with negative thoughts about how people perceive me lol, and i probably will when i reach my goal weight. it's all a bit poo actually!

why does noone else care apart from you puggs? lol. everyone else has deserted my diary (i know, i know, i did too...:p)

it does but as you said, haha, i really dont believe them. i was watching this programme and this woman used to be over twenty stone and now she's slimmed down to her healthy weight and she still feels like she's walking around carrying all that weight she used to have. her husband keeps having to remind her that she's slim, she just cant see it. i still walk round with negative thoughts about how people perceive me lol, and i probably will when i reach my goal weight. it's all a bit poo actually!

why does noone else care apart from you puggs? lol. everyone else has deserted my diary (i know, i know, i did too...:p)

I've got to have something to read during my breaks :)

WI update... 1lb loss once more. but hey, i don't mind, i had that CHOCOLATE BINGE earlier on in the week, im sure that didnt help. lol. i'm quite happy, at least that's another pound i've said goodbye too! :)

I've found the promised land! lol

Right, you need question :)

1 - Zombies or Vampires?
2 - Swimming or Cycling?
3 - Truth or Lies?
4 - Meat or Veg?
5 - Jam or Jelly?
6 - Love or Lust?
7 - News or Cartoons?
8 - Brains or Brawn?
9 - Time or Money?
10 - Friend or Foe?

Make of those questions what you will lol

Did you find it, or did you lazily click on a link that I had provided for you:p Hee hee. Ooh questions, fun fun!

1) Vampires cos they're a bit sexier methinks.
2) Arrrr no fair, no fair, from any exercise these two things are the ones that I enjoy doing! That and playing sports in teams. Hmmmmm, i'm going to say Cyclimming....
3) Truth! Lies are bad. They lead to... more lies.
4) Meat and two veg? lol..... I like both so I find this quite hard to answer. I'm rather indecisive actually so this could turn out to be no fun.
5) Ok i take it back, this one's easy. Jam is the way forward, Jelly is for LOSERS! I never liked the stuff, even as a child.
6) Lust is so overrated, time for some love now methinks.
7) Erm how about a good piece of tv drama like Spooks or Ashes to Ashes? No? well ok, Cartoons with 54% of the vote and News with 46%.
8) What, like, jellied pigs head? well it depends in what context. if you mean brains or brawn in a man, i'd probably say brains because, lets be honest here, brawn in a man would be a bit weird. nay. grotesque.
9) Money. I would hate to add an extra hour in the day it would make it drag out toooo long.
10) friend. what's nice about foe?

x

Did you find it, or did you lazily click on a link that I had provided for you:p Hee hee. Ooh questions, fun fun!

1) Vampires cos they're a bit sexier methinks.
2) Arrrr no fair, no fair, from any exercise these two things are the ones that I enjoy doing! That and playing sports in teams. Hmmmmm, i'm going to say Cyclimming....
3) Truth! Lies are bad. They lead to... more lies.
4) Meat and two veg? lol..... I like both so I find this quite hard to answer. I'm rather indecisive actually so this could turn out to be no fun.
5) Ok i take it back, this one's easy. Jam is the way forward, Jelly is for LOSERS! I never liked the stuff, even as a child.
6) Lust is so overrated, time for some love now methinks.
7) Erm how about a good piece of tv drama like Spooks or Ashes to Ashes? No? well ok, Cartoons with 54% of the vote and News with 46%.
8) What, like, jellied pigs head? well it depends in what context. if you mean brains or brawn in a man, i'd probably say brains because, lets be honest here, brawn in a man would be a bit weird. nay. grotesque.
9) Money. I would hate to add an extra hour in the day it would make it drag out toooo long.
10) friend. what's nice about foe?

x

Good answers :D although Cyclimming sounds awfully rude :eek:

Haha, it does? I don't see it, you naughty man you x

Well, i had chinese food tonight at this "breastfriends" meeting for breast cancer... was tasty and i probably will hate myself tomorrow but i dont think i overate. we had those small paper plates and i sort of filled that up a bit, you know, just right. i wasn't creating a tower like i might have done back in the day lol. so we'll see what happens. and i had no pud either! so come on scales, don't be too mean, like.

The plate idea is something I do a lot also. Kinda like it's own wee placebo!

what's the thing you do with the plate puggs? Love the new photo mr wombat!

what's the thing you do with the plate puggs? Love the new photo mr wombat!

Smaller plate = looks like more food = fills you up.

Also hence I buy pre-made shakes. I once had to make a shake and put it in a bottle for later and although was the same amount as the cartons in ml it looked like nothing! The really thin straw helps too.

I tell yas what, i'm seriously running around at work today. Trying to get ready for not one but TWO exhibitions that we've got coming up over the weekend and next week. i'm gettin the train down to Londres tomorrow and then it's work work work all bloomin weekend. I'm tired just thinking about it.

i did a sneaky WI this morning and came out as sts, we'll see what happens by tomorrow morning, i'm bein extra careful today lol...

friends, minimins, countrymen...you know what I need, I need a flippin hug. x

I tell yas what, i'm seriously running around at work today. Trying to get ready for not one but TWO exhibitions that we've got coming up over the weekend and next week. i'm gettin the train down to Londres tomorrow and then it's work work work all bloomin weekend. I'm tired just thinking about it.

i did a sneaky WI this morning and came out as sts, we'll see what happens by tomorrow morning, i'm bein extra careful today lol...

friends, minimins, countrymen...you know what I need, I need a flippin hug. x

:grouphugg:

Good luck for tomorrow! :)

Thanks muchly Mr. Wombat, hug is majorly appreciated - are there more than one of you? lol.. x

forget job, you're going to take over the bloomin world! QUICK, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, JOIN ME & BATMAN FOR THE GOOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND CHANGE TO THE GOOD SIDE!! Afterall, the baddies always lose....eventually....after a few sequels perhaps.

forget job, you're going to take over the bloomin world! QUICK, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, JOIN ME & BATMAN FOR THE GOOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND CHANGE TO THE GOOD SIDE!! Afterall, the baddies always lose....eventually....after a few sequels perhaps.

Batman, Robin and Hugboy?

Where do you work and what do you do?

Back