Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

YEP!! BATMAN, I'M WITH YOU THERE!! ok everyone, tomorrow is the turning point. I am setting my next official weigh in day to the... 16th Jan. That gives me 2 weeks to lose as much weight as I can. I'll still weigh tomorrow for own personal use to assess damage :S I know I can get right back on track and head down to the 11 stones...

xxx

go for it elle!! i daren't even look at the scales at the moment!!

i need to get glugging on the water front too. i've been rather bad there. so that's the plan for today. i'd go back on cd again but am visiting my dad for the weekend to celebrate christmas so that's out the window. so monday it looks like for me...

Afternoon all! Happy New Year to all! So, weigh in this morning set me at 12st 11lb. Under 13st so i'm generally happy. I would like to lose 4lb in the next 2 weeks BUT i'm expecting my totm so we'll see what happens, fingers crossed.

Taking inspiration from my old pal Batman Puggsy, my goal this year is to reach 11st 7lbs by early March. I would like to be a size 12 for my cousin's wedding in Cyprus on the 29th August - which means maintaining on my hols once more... :S she HAD to do it at the end of the month again didn't she! haha.

I also would like to HAVE AN EXCELLENT 2009 and hopefully get a pay rise. And go up to Leeds to see Abz. And, erm. Ooh, actually sit and write something!

xxx

Afternoon all! Happy New Year to all! So, weigh in this morning set me at 12st 11lb. Under 13st so i'm generally happy. xxx

Happy New Year! :D

Congrats on staying in the 12's hun. I'm back in the 14's but since I was only in the 13's by 0.25lbs it was to be expected!! :8855:

I'm feeling fat and bloated though & can't wait to get back into a routine. :p

Loving your goals for 2009. You can do it. x :)

yay taz bring gem and we can have a day round leeds :D

i was doing so well guys, SO WELL, and then within the last hour i've had a pile of nuts and 4 biscuits. tasty biscuits i hasten to add, but biscuits nonetheless. i have seriously let myself down, this is going to be harder than i thought - getting back into the swing of things! argh. Help me! :( Today i woke up late so i had two slices of bread for lunch one with extra light philly the other with jam cos i couldnt decide sandwich wise. lol. and a satsuma. and then i had a small portion on a greek lasagne type thing and cut up some cucumber and tomato with it. then a couple of hours ago i was hungry again so i had a small bowl of rice with mushrooms that my mum made and a bit too much yoghurt. and then the nuts and blooming biscuits. :(

xxx

Happy New Year and well done on staying in the 12s!!!

xx

Thanks spod!

Snooooooooooooow yay yay yay. I woke up, looked outside, and my little sis had written love you on my car in the snow haha. how sickeningly cute! However, it did take me an age to get to work!

In other life news, I am once more obsessed with Green Wing. I started watching it during the 2nd series, so wasn't entirely clued up. But with strictly and spooks finishing I thought i'd stick the 1st series that my friend lent me on. And now im hooked again! Going through the second series at the moment, im gutted they finished it after that.

As for weight, I have zero clue, I haven't weighed in a short while. Last time I did the scales said 12st 10 3/4 lbs exactly. Not too bad, i'm very chuffed that somehow I managed to stay under 13 - must get back on track now though!!

xxx

Here are a couple of photos!

Attachments

• sno1.jpg
    sno1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 39
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 39
Heehee Taz, you've shown your west country roots... you start hearing the word "lush" when you get to around the Cheltenham area:p x

No Taz - in Bristol they usually say "Gert lush" or "Gert lush my babber" x

Ah but I'm not a true Bristolian Gem, I was born and raised in a shanty town outside of Bristol!

Back