Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

I see love. My hours are 9 - 5 but I'm always in around 8 as that's when the stores open.

Me too - I like to get my cup of coffee before I go out on the gate with the kids, otherwise I have to cart my cup round with me which gets difficult when I'm unlocking and locking gates (yes, I really do have to do that).

She's right Puggso - you are looking great - and I know what she means about your face - For Elle, that was a compliment!!!!!

Oi Mis Gem-iny!! What's with all this "for Elle, that was a compliment" business? Eh? :p Hehe.

Although, yeah, the faceless people will be haunting my nightmare's tonight so cheers for that, Puggs :p

So, all is not lost apparently. God knows how, but I weighed myself 3 times this morning just to check, and the scales were saying 12stone 13 1/2. Obviously that's literally right on the edge but hey, I'm quite happy. I've been eating without giving too much care as to dieting. Eating chocolate when I've fancied etc and apparently I've put on 7 1/2 lbs from my lightest on here. Although I swear to God peeps, I must have been a hell of a lot lighter when I was exercising like a maniac and refusing to weigh myself.

I'm going to pace it at 1lb a week- i'm in no rush. Will WI again next Thursday (although it will prob be the time of the month) and every thursday from then (not looking forward to the Thursday after Easter:p) and we'll go from there. I'm hoping to be able to keep my weight to around 11-11 1/2 stone for the wedding in May '11 :) I think I'll be a fabulous size 12 then:) I wouldn't want to lose my womanly curves now would I?

*CAN I JUST HAVE A BIT OF A 'YAY I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THESE COMPLIMENTS' TIME PLEASE??*

I've tried on some wedding dresses and everyone who fitted me said they were excited to have a play about with dresses because I'm tall and have a waist (apparently - I actually do!!?? I think we should live in corsets every day like the victorians) and boobs that together create a nice curve. I was so chuffed to hear that, I've always hated being tall. It's nice when people compliment, hey Gem? :p

Love to you AAAAAAAALL :D

Ramble over xxx

LOL, I bet you'll look great elle.

I can imagine you will be an absolutely stunning bride Elle - any dress you try on will look lovely x

and we want plenty of Photo's. :D

Hey everybody! So, I WI today and apparently I lost half a pound! Lol. I didn't really try too hard if I'm honest. I can't see me getting really into it 'til after Easter. But still, half a pound is half a pound! Will probably put it on again next week because I have a DAMN TASTY Malteaser easter egg that I'm going to scoff my face with on Sunday, MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

Thanks everyone, lol. I'm sure I'll have plenty of photos of the wedding to show you!

LOL, morning elle, how are you love.

Hi folks! I've been having some crazy spine issues so, since about the last time I posted, I've been working from home. Part of my spinal cord by my neck is inflamed and it's causing all sorts of pain. I've got to go and have a lumbar puncture which I am NOT looking forward to, boohoo. But in better news, my dad just took the BIGGEST SPIDER IN THE UNIVERSE from my bedroom ceiling and placed it gently outside. Now I am safe in the knowledge that I will sleep tonight and that Spider is alive and well, and not flattened 'neath my fiancee's shoe...

How are we all? Abz I can't wait 'til I hear you've given birth! You absolutely must fill me in with every sordid detail. I couldn't take my eyes off of that 'One Born Every Minute' programme.

xx

Elle - was that spider a Mummy (they lay loads of eggs) or a Daddy? Was it a sibling - or maybe (and this would be the best case scenario from your point of view) there is a possibility that it was an orphan with no siblings and no eggs, hatched or otherwise. Do you believe that - Uh.... No.... neither do I.

Sorry Elle - just winding you up - spiders are loners and don't like living with humans - honest.......

Hi elle love. :)

hey elle babes. sorry to hear about your spine :(

after i've had this baby of mine i have to have injections in my lower back to get rid of the sciatica i've had for years and if they work then they'll deaden the nerve that's causing the issue. i'm not looking forward to that much!! hope it gets better soon. when are you having treatment?

i avoided watching one born every minute like the plague!! didn't want to scare myself silly. ha. am just playing the waiting game. am due on monday. so i will have my little girl in just over two weeks at the latest. it's all rather exciting :)

abz xx

Any sign yet Abz?

Elle, thats not good about your spine. Or the spider! Hope you get it sorted soon x

Ugh, I'm on these stupid tablets for my spine and the scales keep going UP UP UP. The woman at the bridal shop said "no bride ever puts on weight before her wedding" OH REEEEALLY. HELLO THERE, I'M THE FIRST ONE. And I'm about to go on holiday (18th). Arrrr man... :( :'(

Hi elle, you off to Cyprus love.

Back