Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Hello elle, thanks for showing those lovely pictures of Edinburgh, it looks like such an amazing place, definitely somewhere I am dying to visit. :) What a lovely day weather you had too.

Well done on losing your pound hun, that is better than nothing ;)

Enjoy your swimming, I hope it makes you feel better. :)

arrrrrrrrrr well my mum decided to have a bbq and invite my family round so no swimming but i came upstairs before pudding lol so ive managed to avoid it. will go swimming tomorrow if i can, definitely wednesday.

i know 1lb is still something but it just seems such a small amount in the grand scheme of things :(

sandy thanks hun. my diary isn't as eventful as yours lol but thanks for checking it out :) xxx

But you are now at half a stone. That's a milestone! Think positively and you will have positive thoughts :)

why thank you puggso, old buddy old pal :) i am remaining positive! things can only get better, n all that jazz. if only the sun would come out... x

lovely photos!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3lbs THIS WEEK EVERYONE!!! This swimming malarky is doing a lot more than I thought it would to help me on my way.

So..peeps.... I AM FINALLY UNDER THE 14st MARK!! Something I thought would never happen has happened. And I just can't explain how happy I am haha. Moonwalk in bathroom...DONE:) And before she went on holiday my mum said to me, blimey you've lost loads of weight, i wont recognise you when you come and meet us in 3 weeks time. I shall try and acheive that aim lol...

One more thing. A Medium-Large belt that my mum bought me 2 years ago from Per Una that has never fit me before...it fits me now. I'm wearing it very comfortably today :) I've taken a pic which i'm going to post up to prove it haha.

Have excellent days groupies! :p :) xxx

Well done!!! 3lbs is a good loss, you should - quite rightly - be proud of that!

Awesome stuff! Big well done :D :D :D

cheers duuuuuuuuuuuuudes *thumbs up*. yesterday a hot man called out "SEXY!!!" and gave me a big smile as i drove past him which made me very happy indeed lol in the words of nina simone and muse "I'M FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD". xxx

I may be a year or two out, but I think it was 1978 the last time I got letched at from a building site, and 1981 that anyone other than my husband said 'Hiya sexy!':eek:

hahahahaha i've never been leched at from a building site so you beat me already, regardless of the year. x

:party0011::party0011::party0011: Yay, well done on your 3lbs loss thats brilliant. Good for you. And you did a Moonwalk in the bathroom too, ;) Might I make another suggestion for your next victory dance? You could do the Running Man. :D

I am really pleased for you, being in the 13st category now must make you really happy. :D

it does, although im bearing in mind that it only takes a pound and i'm back up lol. can't wait till i reach a stone down. 13st 9 baby, get a MOOOOVE ON

RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR. Im baaaack. Sorry peeps, unfortunately I was too busy with all my other "subscriptions" and totally let my own diary go to pots.

Right well, screw 13st 12lbs and even 13st 9lbs. This morning i was 13st 3lbs WOO WOO WOO. I didn't lose any on my holidays, but i didn't gain any weight either, I literally left as 13st 10lbs and came back as 13st 10lbs, which is a massive relief & bloody miracle haha.

Anyway, since i've been back (almost a month now) the weight loss is going quite well, touch wood. (dont want to go jinxing myself now)... although I haven't started up swimming again, naughty me. I must must MUST return.

Well now something else incredible has happened in recent weeks. Apparently I have suddenly become more desirable lol. For example, I was walking into topshop about to meet my mother 2 weeks ago and this guy walked past and went "helloooo gorgeous" so i just smiled and walked on but he came after me goinng "wait! wait!" I was like arrr please dont follow me my mum is just round the corner and this will be so embarrassing. Another time was at euston station, i walked past these 4 lads and they all started going "OH MY GOOOD YOU'RE GORGEOUS, WOO WOOOOO". Needless to say, I went bright red. I'm not sure if they were being serious or if i had something on my face.

Anyway last but not least, i have 2 new photos up on my 'journey' album including one of my amazing NEW red dress, size 14 (yay). Infact both pics are of me in size 14 clothes. I do have a thing for red dresses...

xxx

About time this got updated! :p

ok peeps we have some important dates for your diary. well, no, countdowns for your diary...

* 2 weeks and 1 day till half term (probably excluding Leicestershire, Wales and Scotland)
* 3 weeks and 2 days till Halloween
* 3 weeks and 2 days till start of November
* 3 weeks and 6 days till Bonfire Night!!!!!! :D
* 7 1/2 weeks till start of December
* 10 weeks EXACTLY till the last Christmas post!
* 11 weeks EXACTLY till Christmaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!
* 11 weeks and 1 day till Boxing Day!
* 11 weeks and 6 days till New Years Eve!!
* 12 weeks EXACTLY till New Years Day!

You know what that means don't you. Depending on what day you go back to work after New Year... the weekend is only ONE DAY AWAY! woooo.

*ahem*

See what I do for my friends? It's nothing to do with boredom whatsoever.

Love Love xxx

ok peeps we have some important dates for your diary. well, no, countdowns for your diary...

* 2 weeks and 1 day till half term (probably excluding Leicestershire, Wales and Scotland)
* 3 weeks and 2 days till Halloween
* 3 weeks and 2 days till start of November
* 3 weeks and 6 days till Bonfire Night!!!!!! :D
* 7 1/2 weeks till start of December
* 10 weeks EXACTLY till the last Christmas post!
* 11 weeks EXACTLY till Christmaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!
* 11 weeks and 1 day till Boxing Day!
* 11 weeks and 6 days till New Years Eve!!
* 12 weeks EXACTLY till New Years Day!

You know what that means don't you. Depending on what day you go back to work after New Year... the weekend is only ONE DAY AWAY! woooo.

*ahem*

See what I do for my friends? It's nothing to do with boredom whatsoever.

Love Love xxx

I go off work Christmas eve at the latest and don't go back until the 5th. And only lose 2 and a half days holidays or something to for it :D

Working for the council, it's the way ahead!

Nice! I reckon i'll prob get from the 23rd to the 5th. It's so HELPFUL that there's a weekend in between BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. However you do realise this probably means more eating..... :s

So even though i was only a pound down from the other week, i had a lovely compliment last night, lol. I went to my aunty's house as it was her son's birthday and one of the lady's there said "oh my gosh, I didn't recognise you! You've lost so much weight, you look so different!" Yay! :) Although not sure about the SO MUCH weight. But still. Yay! xxx

Compliments are great.

Ever notice - as you done and I do - that we never really believe them!

I had a women in the shop I go into an odd time - I hadn't seen her working there in ages too - last Friday going 'oh my god you have lost so much weight' and asking how much and what I had done etc.

Feels good eh :)

Back