Calories to have today; 1160

Breakfast
Cheerios (30g) 110 cals
Milk (100ml) 38cals
Yog 95cals
banana (60g skinless) 50cals

Total; 293cals

Lunch
Potato (210g) 170cals (states 188cals per 250g of potato?)
baked beans 151cals
Butter (flora extra light; 10g) 19cals
Grapes (50g) 35cals

Total; 375cals

Dinner
Chicken meal 330 cals
milk lolly 60cals
pineapple stick 35cals

Total; 425cals

Total Calories; 1093
Allowance; 1160
67cals left (drinks n incase of potato being more!) :D
drinks - 12cals
55left

I made up a 3litre bottle of no added sugar squash lmao, it had a little bit of the squash left in bottom, and states 4cals per 250ml made up, so i'm guessing at around 12cals to be on safe side, though prob not even this! and wont be drinking the lot lol :)

Last edited:
Ooo sounds like a yummy day!! :) Hope you enjoy it!! Bet the weight will drop off in no time!!

x

Ooo sounds like a yummy day!! :) Hope you enjoy it!! Bet the weight will drop off in no time!!

x

hehe thanks hun! nearly lunching time! :D i hope the weight does drop off soon! woo hope your having a great weekend hun xx

just had a sneak through your pictures! Hun you look amazing, and like Lozzy said you look Tiny!! Amazing.. well done on the loss so far xx

Aww thankyou! :) I think i just photograph well! hehe :eek: i'm actually liking me atm, apart from my arms! i try to cover them as much as possible! lol hope your alright hun and having a great weekend xxx

Day one done :) Spent rest of cals on Grapes teehee :D got addicted now!

Tomorrow

Breakfast
Cheerios 110cals
milk 38cals
grapes 35cals

Total;
183cals

Lunch
Noodles 147cals (edit; got the kola ones! wooo!)
pineapple lolly 35cals
Yog x2 95cals each

Total;
372cals

Dinner
Rice 189 cals
mini chicken bites 180cals
rustic oven chips 50g 66cals
peas 30cals

Mini milk 60

drinks 20cals
grapes about 20 of em, 70cals

jelly babies x 2 (20cals each) 40cals

ketchup 20cals

Total;
615cals

overall 1230
allowance 1160

70cals over ;)

Last edited:
Going well so far! Though today i think i went over cals, only by about 70cals not loads was spent on grapes :eek::eek::eek: so i'm either gonna take it off thursdays (as i like eating less the day before WI) or think just sod it and leave it, as i'm already going around 800cals under my normal maintenance levels woo :)

Tomorrow; 928cals day oooh dear! :D

breakie
Cheerios 110
milk 38

total; 148

lunch
Chips (50g) 66
Beans (sharing half a can for now and my dinner :) ) 151 (including both meals)
burger 105
pineapple 35

total; 357

dinner
baked spud 175
butter (5g) 10
chicken burger 130
Beans (counted for :) )

mini milk 60

total; 375

Total 880
Allowance 928
Not used 48

you will notice i'm not the greatest, i don't do much fresh and i hardly eat the proper stuff i suppose, but hey ho the weight comes off and that's what matters :) xxx

Last edited:
Hey, just had a quick read though this, you've done really well so far, well done! Hope I can be as successful! Motivation/staying away from bad food is an issue :( lol

you will notice i'm not the greatest, i don't do much fresh and i hardly eat the proper stuff i suppose, but hey ho the weight comes off and that's what matters :) xxx

lol this is like me! i prefer to spend the little calories i do have on things i'll enjoy and can look forward to!! trying to add healthy things in whenever i can but otherwise i get fed up and end up bingeing if i deprive myself so.. small portions of what you like is the way forward ;) xxx

Hey, just had a quick read though this, you've done really well so far, well done! Hope I can be as successful! Motivation/staying away from bad food is an issue :( lol

Hey thankyou so much! you'll notice that on this board you have lots of friendly faces that help to keep you motivated, it's like you keep on track because at the end of another week and on WI day you don't want to let people down and feel (dont know if it happens to anyone else) but embarressed if i post a gain lol so i stay on strack to keep that from happening hehe it's like my own little pep talk ofc people have down days etc and gains are to be expected sometimes as not everyone is perfect but at least you can limit the gains and have more losses to out do em hehe :D good luck hun hope your having a great week xxx

lol this is like me! i prefer to spend the little calories i do have on things i'll enjoy and can look forward to!! trying to add healthy things in whenever i can but otherwise i get fed up and end up bingeing if i deprive myself so.. small portions of what you like is the way forward ;) xxx

Hi hun! Glad i'm not the only one who eats the way i do teehee! but like you say the way i see it is, why force myself to eat i dunno a salad with every meal if i know im not going to enjoy it and end up pushing it round the plate? same with veg etc, if i fancy it ill pile it on but not going to go out my way to do so hehe, especially when i know that the way i do eat is perfectly fine for me as i'm losing the weight :D like you say it's about limiting and controling portion control more than anything! :) hope your having a fab week hun! :D can't wait to see everyones losses! :) xxx

As for me this week, i've kind of failed... ish, ive had sneaky peeks at the scales and i know they have moved, not going to make it official or get hopes up until tomorrow, but since sunday which is 5 days i've had two 'bad' days! but i'm hoping being extra good today will help me out and see the scales move further ;) hehe i'm not well atm antibotics (sp?) :D and its not going away so back to docs next week for blood tests! joys!! but we shall see, i dont wanna give up whole hard work of this week and binge because im unwell, which i really want to do, but i've gave myself some treats on two days so ah well :) hope your all doing well!! WI tomorrow!! eek xxx

Today

Bread x 2 - 98cals (first bit since sat woo!)
Butter flora extra light less than 5gs - 5cals (i dislike butter you will see lol)
beans - 75cals
hot choco- options 39cals

rice 189cals
chips 66cals
beans 75cals
chicken 120cals

total; 667

grapes (50g) 35cals
pineapple (one half of lolly) - 17cals
crumpet 90cals

total - 809cals :)

Heey smirky good luck with weigh in and on CC its always good for a change.!! x

thanks hun!

only popping in quickly but..

4lbs off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D so happy hehe thanks for the support everyone! xxx

well done smirky that's great news!!

:happy096:

xxx

thankyou hun really happy seeing as thats only from sunday and had two really off days! so basically 4lbs in 3 days yay! :D only 2lbs to shift of the holiday gain now then back on track once more! hope your doing well :) xxx

May as well write my food intake on here, been VERY naughty, BUT i've deduced cals off my other days this week so it's all good! :) hehehehehe

Friday - allowance 1044
Cereal & milk - 130
Kit Kat 225 (chunky! :p was celebrating my 4lbs off hahaha opps!)
Subway (blame OH :eek::eek:) -sub club with cheese and bbq sauce :) - 484
Doughnut ahem - MY FAULT :D - 300cals :eek:
rice 189
chicken 120
mashmellows 60
yog 80

total 1588 -

544 over

:D good day lmao it's a good job i've worked out cals for next few days with foods :D

Saturday - allowance 1249
Crumpet 83
noodles 256 (ko-lee one in pot)
chippy; chips 2 medium handfuls 480
chicken donner - medium handful 230
sauce 10
bread 48

apple (small) 50

total 1157
92 saved - 544 over - 452

Sunday - Allowance 1160
crumpet 83
spag bol 370
bread 48
chicken dinner meal 330
yog 80

total 911 - 249 saved; 452 over - 203 over now :)

Monday (out again! :( ) - allowance 1160
Cereal 150
BK hamburger 275
reg fries 300

Chicken 145
potatoes 125
gravy 26
mixed veg 50
grapes 35

total 1106 54 saved; pre over 203 now over 149 :) (coming down slowly!)

Tuesday - 928
Cereal + milk 148
grapes 35

koka noodles 147
chicken dippers x 3 129
grapes 35

chicken burger 130
bread 48
sauce 10
chips 66

mini milk 60
grapes 35

total 843 - 85 (to use up! - saving rest of point from my thurs total as i dont like eating much before WI on fridays :) )

wed 1392 (take 89 from here)

thurs 1160 (take 60cals from here)

:D there worked out teehee

WOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's AMAZING! Bet you're so happy! I'm happy FOR you! :p You deserve it, you've been soooo good!! :)

Also...

total 843 - 85 (to use up! - saving rest of point from my thurs total as i dont like eating much before WI on fridays :) )

wed 1392 (take 89 from here)

thurs 1160 (take 60cals from here)

:D there worked out teehee

Hehe I love how your mind is still fixed on WW, you slipped in 'point' instead of 'calories' lol :p

Hope you have a BRILLIANT weekend hun! :) xx

WOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's AMAZING! Bet you're so happy! I'm happy FOR you! :p You deserve it, you've been soooo good!! :)

Also...

Hehe I love how your mind is still fixed on WW, you slipped in 'point' instead of 'calories' lol :p

Hope you have a BRILLIANT weekend hun! :) xx

LMAO didnt realise that haha thanks hun :D the swap and change through the days with points/cals being different is what i did when i over did it on days on WW too teehee! but im definitely finding CC loads easier for me when shopping and adding up what im having! loving and thankyouuuu! hopefully big number next week too! hope you had a great night xxx

Back