Smoothies

Sam

Banned
People suggested me to go jogging before breaskfast, because it is not so good to exercise with a full stomach. But without haveing eaten anything I usually feel dizzy quite fast. Nevertheless I want to keep on with my work-out and so I was told to drink something like a smoothie before jogging. Does anyone have a good recipe which is low on points? Maybe which is even free?

That is such a pity. Actually I thought you don't need anything but fruits, maybe some milk or juice, do you? Well, but I have never prepared a smoothie before so I might be wrong :) So what kind of ingredients did the smoothie which you tried have? Maybe I could just leave a few ingredients or replace them by fat free or even completely different ones!

Me neither. I prefer fruit smoothies too. I can't imagine drinking something like a shake made of carrots :) Anyways a shake made of fruits and milk shouldn't have to many points. So I guess I will just give it a try tomorrow morning. I will let you know if it was drinkable :)

You should be able to make a smoothy for not too many points, fruit is SO low in points.

I LOVE smoothies.... definitely worth the points ;)

I just made my first own smoothie :) It was really tasty concerning that it was my first one :) I just put 2 bananas, a little bit of milk and a little bit of juice into the blender. Oh and of course ice.
Milk shakes are still better, but they are so high on calories and I think that smoothies are really a light alternative!

Have you tried a handful of frozen raspberries, a small banana, a ww vanilla yoghurt and some milk (taken from your daily 500ml allowance.?) I think you could do up a gorgeous smoothie for (I think the above would be about 2?? points.

A great way to start the day if you're not a breakfast eater!

Have you tried a handful of frozen raspberries, a small banana, a ww vanilla yoghurt and some milk (taken from your daily 500ml allowance.?) I think you could do up a gorgeous smoothie for (I think the above would be about 2?? points.

A great way to start the day if you're not a breakfast eater!
that sounds really nice and bet its really fillingx

Only two points for a class of nesquik? I didn't know that. That is not to bad either and I am going to try it too.
And thanks a lot for your smoothie recipe dellybelly. That sounds so delicious! I am definitely going to try this soon! If you have some more great ideas how to make a tasty smoothie, please let me know!

Back