Snack ideas?

Ive been having a Ryvita fruit crunch (3 syns per slice)with choppped banana on it - yummy! It's got some substance to it do not always feel satisfied with just fruit or yogurt.

If I have a HEB leftover I have 2 Pieces WW Thick bread toasted, spread with 1tbsp Nutella, chocolatey goodness for only 4.5 syns!

It really is, plus it fills you up so you can't possibly eat anything else afterwards!

I actually have a HEB leftover from today, so guess what I am having tonight?!! :p

ritually, infront of the telly every night - Weight watchers chocolate fudge brownie desert. the best way to spend 8 syns ever! choccy cake, choccy mousse, choccy sauce, and choccy flakes on top? YUM!!

What do you snack on?

(newbıe alert)

So ıts 11am here and Im peckısh - What do you snack on? One of my major downfalls ıs that I dont eat fruıt or else I would snack on that - What can I eat that follows the extra easy plan?

Mullerlights or any other SW friendly low fat yoghurt like WW toffee/vanilla yoghurts! They taste really good.

I use my HEX b choice to snack, so I'll grab a bowl and bung in 28g of Weetabix minis and snack on those too.

I'm quite new to the plan as well, so this is pretty much as far as I've gotten. Can't wait to see the other responses :)

Hope this helps a little.

mullerlite yogurts?
hi-fi bar (hex)

I chop up cucumber and snack on that, it's really refreshing. Sometimes I get the fat free natural yoghurt and dip pieces into that, I'm not sure if thats weird or not but i like it lol!!! x

I don't think it's weird GracieMai (by the way that's my nieces name too - just spelled different) I like natural yogurt with cucumber too.

And virtually fat free yogurt or fat free yogurt will be fine for snacking, also I sometimes have a pack of rivita mini's if I'm not using my bread for my HEB.

One of my faves (although I don't do it every day) is to mix a laughing cow extra light or 2 (from HEA) with some fat free fromage frais to make a cheesey dip for my carrots/ cucumber etc... Makes me feel naughty without being naughty..lol

I snack on yoghurts, low syn crisps such as Quavers or Velvet Crunch (limit myself to 1 pack a day though), Mugshots, tinned mackerel in tomato sauce, use my HEB for Alpens or Hifi bars. I used to eat a packet of cooked chicken with my HEA laughing cow in a sort of bread-free sandwich lol it was awesome! Scan bran cake is another you can snack on throughout the day using your HEB and it's so filling :) Hope this helps x

Cuc sticks, pepper sticks and carrot sticks (usually with hummus but just as nice on there own)
SW quiche, I eat this by the tonne lol
mullers
depending on what plan you do... some meat is free, so I sometimes nibble on ham or chikken tikka (aldi pack is free and morrisons are syn free or low in syn i think)
low syn "treats" I have curly wurlys or 2 finger kit kat and some crisps are low
I eat my he's at breakkie but usually have ryvitas and syn them :)
boiled eggs
some girls at my work have raw veg like cauli and brocoli and nibble on that (but that doesnt appeal to me lol)
:)

There is no point forcing yourself to eat fruit if you don't like it - it is not compulsory (although you are missing out on some lovely treats). Try vegetables instead.

Cut up a cucumber and/or a red/orange/yellow pepper into strips. Tesco does a value bag of peppers - they are odd shapes but that doesn't matter if you are cutting them up anyway.

I have Romaine or Little Gem lettuces as a snack. Just trim and wash if necessary, then separate out the leaves and eat just as they are.

Syn free and almost calorie free, and surprisingly filling.

I find celery a good choice, with a bit of fat free dressing as a kind of dip. Kind of on celery burn out now though, eaten it constantly the last few days as a snack but going to try the peppers thing today.

I find 6 wholewheat cracker breads (1 HEXB) and 3 dairylea light triangle (1 HEXA) are enough for 2 snacks - 3 each time!!!! if your doing extra easy you can put ham on there too!

Back