Snack ideas?

I love the babybel idea, would be great for a picnic! I shall definitely remember that one..... :)

Oh dear, i feel very naughty now, your all so good having fruit! I have a curly wurly or a fudge! or some low fat crisps. I am definitely gonna try the babybel idea though, sounds lush xx

i dont have an evening snack :( i sometimes have an options but i dont usually eat at night as it gives me cramps all night and i feel ill the next day

latest i can eat would be about 7:45 to make it through the night cramp free

Allie I love your choccy feast, I read it about 3 times thinking - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :17729:

I get crisps from Aldi after reading a post on here somewhere - They are called satin crunch & they are thai sweet chilli or mature cheese & chive, 4 syns a bag & are really yummy!! Well worth having in IMO

For me - I try my very best to stick to fruit & maybe a yog. Sometimes I make the 1/2 syn roulade, or when I have them spare, use my HEb on either alpen lights or the yummy choc fibre+ bar :D

I don't have any regular night snacks - shall have to start! Allies chocs and the babybel on sticks with onions and pineapple sound lush!!

If I am hungry I normally have a muller light, apple, alpen bar or if I that doesn't do its always noodle time :)

i just had a craving for pickled onions should i eat them at this time though ? i can deal with the cramps lol just dunno if it would be good for my weight loss to eat this late ?

i always have some fruit in the evening...and i use my syns in the evening for chocolate :) love having my bit of choccie when kids in bed and its all peaceful and relaxed.

At 8.45pm I always have a highlight dark chocolate hot chocolate made in my milk frother......I look forward to it every day...the dark chocolate are only 1.5 syns.....yummy yummy :)

I don't normally bother but last night the last quarter of the very last easter egg was staring at me, screaming 'eat me', so I did.

I shared it and stayed within my syns so it's all good. ;)

i just found a new love for pineapples i have them cut night before and tend to eat 1 a night passed few nights lol... there 50p at teso at moment too :)

I am off to tesco to buy a couple.

I usually have pineapple or a cup of tea with a pink n white

I've never had these before, but I've just been out and bought my first packet.

Might try one for pudding tonight.

Back