snacking - whats the best with the lowest pro points?

shazza2971

I have just had an Asda good for you cous cous break at 2pp and it was well worth it, especially when I was contemplating have a chip sandwich for 13 pp.

Thank you Asda, at least your good for something!!!

Hi,
well when i want a snack i usually chop up a load of fruit into a bowl like apples, grapes, strawberrys, and then put in a youghurt on top of it like one of the WW ones which are 1 pp each so basically i have this big bowl of fruit which is zero points and just the youghurt on top for 1 pp. i find it great just to fill me up and stop me picking at other not so good food.. not to everybody's taste tho :)

Hi,
well when i want a snack i usually chop up a load of fruit into a bowl like apples, grapes, strawberrys, and then put in a youghurt on top of it like one of the WW ones which are 1 pp each so basically i have this big bowl of fruit which is zero points and just the youghurt on top for 1 pp. i find it great just to fill me up and stop me picking at other not so good food.. not to everybody's taste tho :)

I've been doing this a bit myself too.
a pack of velvet crunch is only 2pp which is nice too. OR a meringue nest is only 1pp (pity if you wanna add cream to it though :p)

Back