Sneaking back in

Nibbles

Silver Member
:eek:
Sneaking back in, with my tail between my legs.
Started SS on Monday 14th March and have been 100% good so far, but boy oh boy, it is so difficult. Seven days and not one cheat, can't believe it. Why is it so hard, as I sailed thru the first time, back in 2008.
I am such a coward and asked my CDC not to tell me my weight, but I will notice by the clothes being wearable again.
I am sure that I have 2 stone to lose, having lost over 3 stone back in 2008.
I felt so good down at 10st to 10st 4lbs, after body refused to stay at 9st 10lbs, but gone overboard and back up to an unacceptable size.
Like the first time, I want to avoid telling anyone, but got my neighbour restarting too, so not alone.
Dread telling my mum, she'll freak. I feel like a little girl scared to admit it.:cry:
Weigh In tomorrow, so look forward to the results of the first week back on SS

oh you sound like me , I feel exactly the same. I am remembering all the wow fab comments of how I looked and felt, so sticking at it with gritted teeth. Once you have lost enough for people to notice and feel fab you won't care what people say.
Good luck on your journey.

First weigh-in last night and have dropped 7lbs somewhere along the way, on my first week of SS.
Knew I'd lost something, cos my very tight jeans from 10 days ago were loose on my thighs.
Sitting here with my CD porridge and hoping that I can continue this battle.
Only told the loss by my CDC, as I still don't want to know my weight. She knows my goal and then I will know my weight, if I manage to reach Step2. How silly am I???????

Good Morning Nibbles,
Woohoo on 7lbs off already how fab are you!! that's amazing hunny!
You can get there hun, keep on keeping on and it will happen.
Sorry was not able to post on your new thread, i was in Madrid with the girlies all weekend and suffering a bit yesterday, back now hun, to cheer you on, got to be very good myself after silly food n alcohol weekend (as usual).

Have a fab day today, hope its sunny where you are, it is here yay!!!

xxxx

starting back after a failed attempt 2 weeks ago!!! :((

Keep on in there Summer1960>>>let's keep each other on the straight and narrow. The summer is fast approaching and we've gotta have slim bods for those summer days and nites.
Plus all my summer clothes are too small, so got no choice.

This forum has got to keep me 100%, just don't want to fail. Being 10 stone felt so good for the time that I was down there. Why did I ever let it creep on again??:cry:

Good Morning Nibbles,
Woohoo on 7lbs off already how fab are you!! that's amazing hunny!
xxxx
Thanks for your looking in on me. We were part of such a good Minimins team back in 2008 and look at you now :happy096:
But finding old names on Minimins has shown me that it isn't the easiest task to maintain. Old habits die hard.!
One of my friends did the diet, after seeing my success and is now a CDC, but I am too ashamed to go to her and returned to my original fab CDC.
I so want to get it right this time.

hi nibbles yes it was a good team i lost 5 stone in total and put it all back on and some more!! vie had a really rough 2 years looking after my dad who has since past away, i think it took its toll on me and the larder won and before i new it i was the old me again!! i have given up smoking 4 weeks ago so its really hard for me this time round but im determined to do it as i was so happy with myself when i had lost the weight!!

glad you've decided to come back and think we can do this again!! :)

glad you've decided to come back and think we can do this again!! :)

I do hope that I can do it, but the urge to have something to eat is with me from the time the kids come home from school and have snacks and drinks.
Now I have roast chicken joints in the oven and veg to go with them, will I abstain???? Just a little mouthful perhaps, but no I have to be true to myself. Just carry on with the joys of water, mint tea and coffee.
Can't wait for the third CD sachet.:sigh: Oh how this is so different an attitude to the first time around.
BUT GOT TO DO IT

try taking your mind off it i know its hard but think of the summer coming up and your new clothes and not sweating like mad because your over weight!! :)

Well, just had a CD porridge for tea because I feel that is more substantial for some reason.
No more food to be seen by me today, so drinks only.
Nine days done and too many to go:wave_cry:

hi nibbles hope alls ok with you today :) well i've got through day 1 and feeling very positive so fingers crossed i can do it this time!!

hi nibbles hope alls ok with you today :) well i've got through day 1 and feeling very positive so fingers crossed i can do it this time!!

Hi summer1960, you were part of the team first time around for me and I even remember your previous avatar. Of course i remember Smurf, welcome back. How funny that we end up back here at the same time. Come on , we've got to do it this time and not enforce another restart.
Only Lelly and me made it to goal, but she has continued to succeed and maintain and is now a CDC.

I have started off well again today, but so want to nibble.
How sad, but I can't wait for my tomato soup.
Got 9 year old son off school today, but his appetite is OK and I will have to face food at midday and not only at tea time. Reckon he'll be back at school tomorrow and I won't have to watch another day of his food consummation.:rolleyes:

Another lovely sunny day ahead of me and I am gonna tidy the back garden. A woman's work is never done;)
Had CD porridge for breakfast and can look forward to an oriental chilli soup for lunch.
Oh so arduous!!I sound so negative, but the loss is starting to show and I am determined to get past 2 weeks on SS.
Might have to consider SSplus from next week, but will decide on Monday before I go to my CDC.
Suppose SS should continue, as long as I am managing to be 100%

hi nibbles so pleased you've kept 100% im on day 3 and feeling ok at the moment!! yes i was part of the team in 2008 i wish i had kept going and went up the plans but it was xmas and i had lots to feed and i thought i could manage it but i couldn't!! then i had to care for dad full-time and the larder ended up being my best friend!:(. i"ve come back to get rid again and do it properly this time and i have also given up the cigs so i don't want more going on!! since giving the cigs up the porridge tastes rank to me but i loved it before! so im sticking to the sweet ones and the veg drink.

hope you have a good day:))

Oh what a day.
Just so impatient and WANT IT NOW. Why has my attitude changed so much this time.???
So much harder this time, having sailed thru the first time with ease.
Can't wait to be slimmer again, but length of time bugging me.
Sun shining here in London and ought to sit out for a while and get some rays and positive attitude.
But no time, gotta go and do my hair before kids get home from school. Then the cooking begins.
Coming back as a man in my next life.

yay Nibbles 10 days nearly done! go you! you can do this hunny and the next 10 days will be over before you know it.

Distract, distract, bath, nails, read mags etc etc, i know you know all this stuff already but remember to be calm and patient, it'll come xx

yay Nibbles 10 days nearly done! go you! you can do this hunny and the next 10 days will be over before you know it.
Distract, distract, bath, nails, read mags etc etc, i know you know all this stuff already but remember to be calm and patient, it'll come xx

Thanks LellyCD for looking in on me. I have just gotta keep at it.
So tempted to stand on the scales, but petrified of the real truth of my actual weight. Really want to feel my clothes get looser, rather than jump on the scales every 5 minutes.
My CDC will tell me my weight when I move onto step 2.

Really want to feel my clothes get looser, rather than jump on the scales every 5 minutes.

Bad start to the day:eek: Just put on my loose jeans straight out of the tumble dryer and ...., their very tight.
Still 100%

Bad start to the day:eek: Just put on my loose jeans straight out of the tumble dryer and ...., their very tight.
Still 100%

ha ha...what are you like hun!! jeans from the dryer...yikes!!!:eek: wear them for an hour and see the truth!
Give yourself credit for being on-plan and having determination, don't beat yourself up over drier-shrunken clothes!!

Have a fabulous sunny CD day

xxx

Back