Sneaking back in

Friday night and I've got chips on the kids menu. Will i resist a single chip:( The next 60 minutes will tell.
Chocolate shake for me LOL.
I am just so hungry so much more often than I rememberfrom last time.
And the thought of a drink at the end of such a lovely sunny day is just too much
BUT I WILL RESIST, I HAVE TO

because you WANT to!!!

Yeah yeah yeah but we don't always get what we want, or that's what I tell my kids.
But yes, I WANT IT.

Bloody porridge over boiled in the microwave this morning, so not quite a full portion, so STARVING now.

Arrgh, I hate it when it does that! I feel your pain.

Keep going, hun. You're doing soooo well x x

Oh no hun, have you got any spare packs? have another half a pack if you have one? if not lots of water and coffee/tea and keep going til 2nd pack, you'll be fine, are you still hungry after this many days?maybe SS+meal if you are really struggling?
x

Well I suppose that I had better keep at it. Feeling really good.
Just had second WI tonight and have lost again.
7lbs lost week one.
5lbs lost week two.
Gonna do one more week of SS before I go up to Step 2.
Next weigh-in next Monday.:bliss:

woohoo that's a fantabulous loss for 2 weeks!! yay you!!! you got through it and seeing the loss makes it worth it, roll on next week and step 2 xx

yay you!!! you got through it and seeing the loss makes it worth it,

Starting to really feel it now when I go up stairs and people commenting when I don't wear my big baggy tops. My thighs and my arse are definitely shrinking.

And keeping it up the 100%. Before coming back to CD, I did try the Dukan for three weeks, but just too easy to have the glass of wine or two or three.
At least their is a strict rule to CD SS. CD or not at all.

Well another day done and still 100%. Can't believe that I am being so strong.
The results are keeping me going.
Still can't believe how quiet the CD Minimins forum is these days. So many sub forums, but still hours and days between posts. Is this a sign of the times and less people on the diet??
My neighbour started with me, but she does CD for 5 days, then has a social of food and booze. Seems to STS or vary by a lb or two. CDC tells her to not bother and start when she can be 100%. But I suppose any loss is a good loss to some. Expensive way of dieting, when CD has such strict rules which MUST be stuck to.
I thought my two week's losses would inspire her, but alas not yet. We share our appointment at the CDC and I suggested she start at a quieter time ( when the diary is a little emptier)
I feel so alone at the moment.
Got my black coffeee in hand and gonna clear out my two utility rooms, sounds very grand, but they're more like cupboards one can walk/squeeze into.
My local carboot starts on Sunday and wondering whether I should go and offload my junk. Weather forecast cold but dry.
Or free listings on Ebay this weekend sounds more appealing.
Anyway , enough of this talking to myself:wave_cry:
Please somebody talk to me. LOL

aww hunny don't feel so alone, why not ask them to move your diary over to the maintenance bit, hardly anyone on there is strictly maintaining and its more of a 'Cd maintenance & beyond' which is kind of where you are, only back to it because maintenance went awry and now your back to learn the lessons anew, plus all the posters on there are so great, and i'll be your personal cheerleader hun!! you'll feel much more at home there i'm sure....*sings* 'come on over to my place...hey you we're having a porridge!..' (hee hee!)

yay you too on sticking with it hunny, i'll be having my m&p porridge in a bit, still my daily habit, prefer it to normal porridge, bit of Jezza, a coffee and my porridge routine is the habit that keeps me calm with food...strange what works eh!

Hope to see you soon hunny
xx

aww hunny don't feel so alone,.................................................................................. and i'll be your personal cheerleader hun!!
xx

Thank goodness for LellyCD for keeping an eye on me.

In this sub forum, only two threads have been posted on today, one yesterday and all the rest over a week ago.
Can I assume from this that all the Restarters who post here are dropping like flies and failing CD.
Why is it never as easy as the first time?
Or am I seeing it wrongly.
Where is everyone?? Surely this week has more than three Restarters.
If it continues like this, I'm gonna have to defect and claim assylum over in the CD 1000-Maintenance sub forum,
which LellyCd and I started back in 2008 http://www.minimins.com/cd-1000-maintenance/76876-welcome-all-cd-maintainers.html#post1291876, having felt like there was nowhere to go after CD steps ended.

Hey Nibbles, Happy Mother's Day, hope you are being spoilt!! How's the weekend going for you?
Just back from MIL's and need a lie down now!

x

Hey Nibbles, Happy Mother's Day, hope you are being spoilt!! How's the weekend going for you?
x

Thanks LellCD
I had a regular weekend and didn't break the CD rules. Got flowers and cards, but took a raincheck on a meal out. How sad is that? LOL

I have started the day with my daily porridge and can look forward to my Weigh In at 8pm tonight. Fingers crossed.
Three weeks today since I started SS and I really have been on my best behaviour. Can't believe that I have managed to be that disciplined again.
Got into an old pair of jeans yesterday by mistake. Pulled the wrong pair out of the wardrobe and got into them, so things looking up.
Reckon that I still have about 11 lbs to lose, but tonight will tell.
The crunch now will be ensuring that I go up through the CD steps correctly.
Have a fab day.

Well last night's weigh-in showed another loss.
3lbs this past week. Was hoping for 4 or 5 >> How greedy am I???Or impatient !!!!!!!!
Hope it goes the same way for the rest of you. Keep on going.

Fantastic news Nibbles!! Can't be many lb's to go now? Did you say you might move up a step this week or is it another SS week for you?

Great work hun!
Wishing you another 100% fabulous week
xxx

Fantastic news Nibbles!! Can't be many lb's to go now? Did you say you might move up a step this week or is it another SS week for you?
Great work hun!
Wishing you another 100% fabulous week
xxx

Well, am i moving the goal posts.??????
Move up the steps a stone from goal.
So I suppose that would be at 11st 4lbs to move on to goal of 10st 4lbs/ BMI 24.7.
But last night I only got to 11st 6lbs, so decided to do another torturing week of SS and then go to step on Sunday evening.
This time the weight has gotta stay OFF :eek:
Would love to be 10st, but my body just wasn't gonna let me stay there for long, let alone the 9st 10lb that I got to. 10st 4lb was retainable for quite a while.

PS. Nearly had a heart attack when I found out that I had been over 12st, as I never weighed myself. Only found out after ridding of the first 12lbs and back in the 11st zone.
New rule is that I maintain and ensure I stand on the scales each month.

Last edited:
Another day behind me and still being good.
Seems to be normal now, all this liquid food and resisting temptation. Long may it last!!
Do struggle with the 2 litres of water, but just about getting there.
Gotta carry on, not worth failing.
Succeeding is so worth the feeling of being slim again.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Keep updating and please keep me in line.

Yay for Nibbles!! Fabulous hun, it is worth it isn't it. and having the sun appearing this week should keep you motivated for summer clothes!! yay! i'm chuffed today as have booked our hol to Tenerife in July, didn't do hols last year so v excited! bikini shopping here i come!

Keep up the 100% hunny, i know you can do it xxx

Busy day today, cleaning up my garden and then sis and BIL coming over to help my parents in their garden, so I will join them.
Guaranteed back ache tonight.
Off to collect package at sorting office on my new bike and will cycle to help my sister. So exercise taken care of today.
All having dinner here tonight, but mum cooking a casserole which she will bring. Dreading when I refuse my portion and sit at the table with my tomato soup. Oh well, my doing, not theirs to worry about. They think I am crazy and don't agree with CD, but no longer a topic of discussion, informing them that it worked for me before.
They all can see how changes in circumstances in my life over the past year have lead to the weight increase, which I am now doing something about.
Onwards and upwards. I am gonna get there I am gonna get there I am gonna get there I am gonna get thereGot to convince myself

Back