Sneaky day 3 weigh in!

A1000

Banned
& I'm happy!!!

Despite having a second bar (4 products in all) on day 1, today (start of day 3) I've lost nearly 5 lbs!!!!

So happy I started this diet!

Alan

Well done Alan!! That's brilliant :) imagine what WI will be! am only on day 2 and so far have managed to ignore the scales.. Not sure how long that will last though ;)

Well done Alan, brilliant start to the diet

Well done Alan , looking forwward to seeing your weigh in 1st week, keep it up

Hi,
Well done! I've done the same thing today (day 4) and lost 5lbs. No doubt most of it was water but what the hell - it's weight and that's all that matters.
Must admit though, that I'm absolutely starving. Is that normal do you think? And will it wear off?
The quick weight loss is encouraging though and makes the constant tummy rumbling totally worthwhile. Sue x

Hi Sue, i was absolutely starving on the first day and ended up having a second bar in the evening. Not heard my tummy rumble in a VERY long time, so its kinda nice!! Made me realise i never knew what hunger actually was, as I had been constantly full since stopping Cambridge Diet last year!!

I found splitting the sachets in half yesterday helped a lot. Meant I had 4 shake meals throughout the day. I also add 300mls water to each, so its not so thick. I'll get used to the taste and means each of the 4 meals will be larger.

In the evening i'm cutting the bar into thirds lengthways, then into little cubes. Then I eat them slowly throughout the evening.

Also having around 5 litres of water plus a few coffees each day

Alan

Back