Sneaky peek made me cheat

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sammy15, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sammy15

sammy15 Member

Diet:
    Exante
    :( Hi All, well naughty me, was soooo pleased after my sneaky peek revealed 7lb loss in 4 days, for some unknown reason I had some carbs!? Silly silly me. Anyway back on track and still managed 9lbs loss in 1st week :) Definately no additional carbs this week. Good luck all. Ive had a good read on here tonight very motivated for week 2 now x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mitchsa

Mitchsa Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lol.....i did something similar last week (wk 1)...saw that i had lost 4lbs in 2 days ...so had some cheese ....lol. Not carbs i know but probably the most fattening protein i could choose ....funnily enough i didn't lose anymore weight for a few days ....but did end my 1st week -7lbs :)

4. sammy15

sammy15 Member

Diet:
    Exante
    LOL glad Im not alone x

5. Mrsb2b2012

Mrsb2b2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    <ahem> yes had a mini slip up and had to give in to a bit of asparagus. I don't think that will affect things though do you?

6. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

asparagus...lol hun! Na, Im sure ul get away with that. Thats a very unusual slip up ;)

7. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya Sammy, that's a great loss for your first week! I can't see your stats at all, was just wondering how much you're hoping to lose? x

8. Bananadrama

Bananadrama Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    WELL DONE sammy!!!! That's fantastic and hey ho, you had a slip, we all have them sooner or later..best get 'em out the way sooner!
    And Mrs B2B - [email protected]! That actually made me laugh! what a strange slipup! xx Hope everyoen is doing ok xx

9. Mitchsa

Mitchsa Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lol.....if only my slip ups could be asparagus ....that would make life easier ;-) My sister (who's skinny) once told me when i was snacking on some dry roasted peanuts that instead i should do what she does and when i get peckish eat a stick of celery !! CELERY ...i told her i'd rather eat my own eye balls first ...lol

10. Bananadrama

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    :8855: I hate celery! And to be honest, if ever I was going to slip up, it certainly wouldn't be by eating a vegetable!...I'm too much of a pig! Well, I WAS. How funny! I'm hoping that exante introduces a bit of a food phobia to me so that I only want to eat tiny amounts of food and not much of it, I think doing this for 5 months will definitely change how I look at food anyway!
    Skinny people can just eat what they want because they know when to stop! Us larger people don't tend to have that button! :D

11. Mitchsa

Mitchsa Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes you're right ....though i'm not going to give up my favourite meals ...they will be a treat though ! I'm hoping that after this diet i will in general be eating less carbs and smaller portions ...that was my down fall !!
    I was like my sister (apart from her loving of certain veggies)....my portion sizes were tiny ...my husband always joked that i was a cheap date as i would eat a starter and a dessert when we went out for a meal but could never manage a main meal ......then i had children ...lol.
    I think i've just been eating for 2 ever since as i can eat as much as my husband now !!

12. Bananadrama

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Blimey, I've never been like that! lol I think after I finish the diet I'm going to take the paul mckenna approach, eat what you want just stop when you're full!! I can't imagine I'll be eating a lot before I'm full after living off shakes for 6 months! lol

13. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Oh Sammy, this is me all over .... think I've done well, so I'll have a wee treat!

Only one thing to do .... get back on track, stay focussed, drink more water and weigh once a week ;)

Good luck,

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.