Sneaky peek made me cheat

sammy15

:( Hi All, well naughty me, was soooo pleased after my sneaky peek revealed 7lb loss in 4 days, for some unknown reason I had some carbs!? Silly silly me. Anyway back on track and still managed 9lbs loss in 1st week :) Definately no additional carbs this week. Good luck all. Ive had a good read on here tonight very motivated for week 2 now x

Lol.....i did something similar last week (wk 1)...saw that i had lost 4lbs in 2 days ...so had some cheese ....lol. Not carbs i know but probably the most fattening protein i could choose ....funnily enough i didn't lose anymore weight for a few days ....but did end my 1st week -7lbs :)

<ahem> yes had a mini slip up and had to give in to a bit of asparagus. I don't think that will affect things though do you?

asparagus...lol hun! Na, Im sure ul get away with that. Thats a very unusual slip up ;)

Hiya Sammy, that's a great loss for your first week! I can't see your stats at all, was just wondering how much you're hoping to lose? x

WELL DONE sammy!!!! That's fantastic and hey ho, you had a slip, we all have them sooner or later..best get 'em out the way sooner!
And Mrs B2B - LOL@asparagus! That actually made me laugh! what a strange slipup! xx Hope everyoen is doing ok xx

WELL
And Mrs B2B - LOL@asparagus! That actually made me laugh! what a strange slipup! xx
Lol.....if only my slip ups could be asparagus ....that would make life easier ;-) My sister (who's skinny) once told me when i was snacking on some dry roasted peanuts that instead i should do what she does and when i get peckish eat a stick of celery !! CELERY ...i told her i'd rather eat my own eye balls first ...lol

:8855: I hate celery! And to be honest, if ever I was going to slip up, it certainly wouldn't be by eating a vegetable!...I'm too much of a pig! Well, I WAS. How funny! I'm hoping that exante introduces a bit of a food phobia to me so that I only want to eat tiny amounts of food and not much of it, I think doing this for 5 months will definitely change how I look at food anyway!
Skinny people can just eat what they want because they know when to stop! Us larger people don't tend to have that button! :D

:8855: I hate celery! And to be honest, if ever I was going to slip up, it certainly wouldn't be by eating a vegetable!...I'm too much of a pig! Well, I WAS. How funny! I'm hoping that exante introduces a bit of a food phobia to me so that I only want to eat tiny amounts of food and not much of it, I think doing this for 5 months will definitely change how I look at food anyway!
Skinny people can just eat what they want because they know when to stop! Us larger people don't tend to have that button! :D

Yes you're right ....though i'm not going to give up my favourite meals ...they will be a treat though ! I'm hoping that after this diet i will in general be eating less carbs and smaller portions ...that was my down fall !!
I was like my sister (apart from her loving of certain veggies)....my portion sizes were tiny ...my husband always joked that i was a cheap date as i would eat a starter and a dessert when we went out for a meal but could never manage a main meal ......then i had children ...lol.
I think i've just been eating for 2 ever since as i can eat as much as my husband now !!

Blimey, I've never been like that! lol I think after I finish the diet I'm going to take the paul mckenna approach, eat what you want just stop when you're full!! I can't imagine I'll be eating a lot before I'm full after living off shakes for 6 months! lol

:( Hi All, well naughty me, was soooo pleased after my sneaky peek revealed 7lb loss in 4 days, for some unknown reason I had some carbs!? Silly silly me. Anyway back on track and still managed 9lbs loss in 1st week :) Definately no additional carbs this week. Good luck all. Ive had a good read on here tonight very motivated for week 2 now x

Oh Sammy, this is me all over .... think I've done well, so I'll have a wee treat!

Only one thing to do .... get back on track, stay focussed, drink more water and weigh once a week ;)

Good luck,

Back