Sneaky question....

ConfusedGirl

OK so this is not about weight loss but i really am in a pickle so thought i would try asking on here as i know how lovely all yous people are and can rely on your opinions :)

I am just finishing a BT broadband contract and looking for someone new and preferably a lot cheaper to go with and was wondering, is anyone with o2 broadband? And if so, are they any good?
Just cus not really sure about them and have only got a few days to decide!! I dont wanna end up getting into a 12 month contract with them if theyre not very good!! Thankyou :)

hmmm, didnt even know o2 did internet, Im with virgin and cant fault them x

I'm with o2 and they are great. Speed is excellent, customer service is good (not that we've had to use them much really!!) and I think they're quite competitively priced...especially if you're an existing customer.
I've been with o2 mobile for donkeys years!

Happy o2 customer :D

hi ive just left sky gone to bt for calls but like you am looking for broadband my boyfreind is sorting it out but is thinking of going to o2 think he said its about 9.97 a month for unlimited download and you get the first 3 months free check this though i could have got it wrong we are sorting it this week as well x

A word of warning: All Internet providers other than Virgin Media work through phone lines. A lot of them offer 8+mb broadband for not a lot of money, whilst that sounds great most phonelines can't handle it, so you might be paying for 8meg but your actually only getting 1, 2 or 3 if your lucky. If you want speedy broadband go for Virgin Media as they are currently rolling out 250mb broadband which the fibre optic cables can handle and testing 500mb in some areas. So with VM you're paying for 8mb and probably getting 7.5-8mb.

If your not bothered how fast it is, then its down to personal choice :)

Natt x

Hi, thankyou for all your replies. You are right jezebel it is about that price, which i think is excellent, but i suppose that is why i am a little wary. I am thinking about going with sky now lol i cant make up my mind!! As you can get sky+ and internet for £26 a month, which is what i was paying BT for just the internet!! 8MB. and sky is 16mb!!

I am not sure wether or not to change my line rental to sky or not aswell though or just to leave it as BT :S

For those on Virgin , we have been with a couple of years now. My OH phoned them on Friday and said we were thinking of leaving !!!
to find a cheaper supplier. After a little chat they reduced the monthly bill by £5.99 for six months. Its worth giving it a try.

You could probably do this with any company due to the credit crunch and them trying to keep customers.

Phil x

I get mine Free!! I am an orange mobile user and they let you have it free if you are with them mobile wise!! cant fault it!

I'm with Orange I pay £11.99 and they've just written to tell me they are putting it up "slightly" for no further benefit, to £18.99! I'm looking elsewhere. We're so far from the exchange we only get 2.2 however much they promise us.

I just signed up with o2 and using its only £7 a month - can't beat it and we have had no problems so far :)

Being in hull, we only have one internet provider. So im stuck with karroo, so dont rub it in about all your options lol

Back