sniffing!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LisaLisa, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i am sniffing anything and everything at the min!! from my mates salad to salt and vinegar crisps and chocolate.

peeps in work think i am mental - what they dont realise is....food doesnt smell that good to me - i sniff to see if get a craving and i am finding more and more things just dont appeal to me.

salad seems to be the nicest smelling thing to me at the mo - choc just doesnt really smell of anything and crisps smell well greasy!!!

my brain is re-training and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!

anyone else find this happening?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    LMAO - I love sniffing...but i am loving curry smells and anything that has different flavours mixed together...must admit, have yet sniffed chocolate or crisps hhehehe

4. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i know exactly what you mean, the smell if often quite horrible, and yeah you can smell the greese, although i'm new to LT still, i find my ofactory senses are changing! the local take out places smell gross! I am also preffering the smell of salad and veg, although i think cucumber smells of BO!

happy sniffing!

5. Purplecrazy

Purplecrazy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol! Yep sniffing is great and isn't it amazing what used to smell fab now doesn't smell so good!

I took my kids to McDonalds as a treat last night and thought it would be a nightmare for me but can honestly say the smell just made me feel ill and didn't feel I was missing anything at all.

Although the smell of fresh oranges makes my mouth water. One day oh one day I'll be able to have one lol!

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes yes yes lol finally somebody that sniffs too hehehehe i thought i was going crazy.... i sniff everything that i make and agree with you about the fact that things that i used to eat and enjoy just do not appeal to me whatsoever anymore, i am loving fruit and salad things and also the fresh fish counter in tescos which is something that used to make me feel sick if i caught a whiff of it as i went by. my partner got a chicken balti pie from greggs the other day after going shopping and as we walked out of the shop i asked him if i could just have a quick sniff first hehehehehe he thinks i am going crazy and i got alot of funny looks! i say 'oh well,if it helps keep you going then why not' good luck guys xxxxx

7. alexlin

alexlin Member

I thought it was only me that sniffed everything, I love the smell og garlic, in pasta, pizza and anything. But as I go by I say wow that smells lovely, but I am saited and now I can just enjoy the smell. it works, What im craving is a prawn salad, strange to turn down all that stoge for a salad!!!.

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It seems a fair few of us are craving salad and fish instead of the rubbish we'd have favoured before... wonder why that is...?

9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I love smells! I don't have a craving to eat the food but enjoy smelling it. OH's chilli smelt yummy last night but as I made it for him I know it would be way too hot for me!!!!! Never liked chilli before!

I smelt a mini bag of maltesers my youngest had the other day and discovered that it smelt rank! I never thought I would have said that before!

I crave salmon and salad, red pepper, tomato, cucumber, celery and iceberg lettuce! Oh, and strawberries!!! I make do with my shake instead!!!!

x

11. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree, I'm cravinf cous-cous with a bit of lemon on and some black pepper mmmmmm.

Smells wise anything processed or greasy makes me feel sick at the mo.

12. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  13. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Smelling rocks my world now :D Funny how I'm satisfied by just the aroma to - I feel no need to eat.

14. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I was doing this yesterday My nephews had a chippy, And I was dishing it all out onto plates for them..But ended up sniffing a bag of fish and chips for like 2 mins :D OOHHHH it smelt delicious..My mouth was watering! :mad::D

15. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    i have taken to smelling things to and they do not smell as good as i thought they used to taste
    my hunnby thinks i'm weird

16. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    brill innit!!!!

my mate just had homemade carrot and corriander soup - went to fill my water bottle and she has only gone and bloody eaten it before i got a chance to sniff!!! how very dare she :D

17. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't like cocaine - I just like the smell of it :D

18. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Ho Ho.....

Roast chicken in Tesco yesterday - ther;s just no need :(

19. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you can't beat the smell of fresh cut tomotoes. shame i don't like the taste! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.