Snow's healthy living ramblings

If I plan something I normally change my mind, lol. :p

Some people do a full mealplan for a month that would have me in tears and shop for it once a month !! I am more of a winging it kinda dieter that's how I'm so crap at it lol..

This new consultant gave me a fab tip tho regarding meal planning tho when I joined 2 weeks ago she said just plan your 7 main meals buy what you need for those no matter what then you can just swap them around through the week fresh ingredients awilling I thought that was a fab idea she said that's what helped her get to goal cos no matter how stressed she got there was always a meal in the house teatime her or hubby can make so no excuses for the take away run unless it was planned in to the week.

I could never be that organised! A whole month. I wouldn't be able to fit all that shopping in my kitchen. I think I roughly do what your consultant suggested - I normally know what dinners I am having in a week based on what I have in but then decide each day what I am having out of that lot in fact I normally decide one thing of a morning - put it on here and then actually cook something different by the time I get in and think about what I want. I didn't have any tea last night as I felt really dizzy on the first leg of my bus journey home from work - I had to get off mid journey and then wait for it to pass before I could get on another bus to town and then when I got to town and got on the bus home I missed my stop and ended up at the bus station and had to get a bus back and then went straight to bed. Not sure what that was about - feeling fine this morning though but haven't had any breakfast yet. Thinking about having cornbeef pie for lunch and dinner today once I've made it. Got some melon and pineapple too.

oh bless :( I hope you don't feel like that again.
I used to get really bad dizzy spells all of the time so I know how you feel. Funnily enough they've been further apart with losing weight though. I only just noticed that now lol. :)

Corned beef pie sounds great. You've made me realise I forgot to buy corned beef though :p

Well today I've just been so tired I went back to bed. I am hoping to feel better without having to go to the gp's as everything is always about my weight and I doubt they'll acknowledge I am doing something about it. I used to have serious dizzy spells a couple of years ago and they sent me to neurology/ENT who found nothing and then put me on tablets that made me feel zombiefied and then they went away so I am hoping it was a one off.

I didn't have lunch but the corn beef pie is ready to go in the oven for dinner.

Cornbeef pie, beans, sauted potato and beetroot

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1410024632194.jpg
    1410024632194.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 41
Thanks guys - I am feeling fairly okay today. I went out and chanced the four buses it takes me to get to aldi and back as I needed some of the cat sticks they sell there are they only sweets we can fool our kittie with an underactive thyroid into eating with thyroxine tablets in. Got some of their bargainous fruits - they had the cotton candy grapes! Got a few punnets of strawberries and got garlic, nectatines and figs from the super six. I have never tried an actual fig though I do love fig rolls so am hoping I'll be keen.

B: cotton candy grapes, fruitopolis yog (0.5 syn) some no fat bacon with with tbsp ketchup (1 syn)
L: Wholemeal bun x 2 (HEB and 6 syns) Ham, pease pudding and beetroot.
D: Deciding between exactly the same as yesterday- cornbeef pie and beans. chips and beetroot or if I decide to save the corn beef pie for work lunchs then pork steak, oxo roasties, veg, gravy and linda mccartney sausage as stuffing.

Snacks Melon and strawberries
Syns
Yog 0.5
ketchup 1
bun 6
pos 3.5 for corn beef pie

I had pork for dinner yesterday
B: 2 x slices of wholemeal bread (400g loaf HEB), 75 g philidelphia light(HEA) and 4 tsps jam (counting 6 syns as
L: Cornbeef Pie and beetroot
D? Not sure - possibly salmon, new potatoes and veg

Snaxs - Apples, cotton candy grapes
Syns 6 jam, cornbeef pie 3.5

Food looks good, are those the cotton candy grapes from Asda that everybody is talking about? I can't find them anywhere in my local one :(

I've not seen them in my asda either (haven't been in for a while. Tend to get online shopping from there) but they had them in aldi yesterday if you have one of those locally.
Looked like this

Attachments

• 1410168170499.jpg
    1410168170499.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 41
Thanks!

B: 35g Porridge 1 spoon options (1 syn) greek lemon yoghurt (0.5 syn)
Snack benefit bar (2.5 syns)
L: melon
D:
Snacks benefit bar, apple, nectarine, 5 syn crisps
syns 9 so far

I've not seen them in my asda either (haven't been in for a while. Tend to get online shopping from there) but they had them in aldi yesterday if you have one of those locally.
Looked like this

Oh right, I'll pop in aldi and have a look! thank you. Good luck for WI :)

Back