sns fibre question

tanya12

Hiya
so as some of you have read i was having trouble using the toilet lol anyways i ordered the sns fibre powder and at first was great, really dont the trick but now nearly a week in its like im back to square 1 im drinking 3.5 litres a day any advice.

also on the leto sticks sometimes its showing i am in and other times its showing im not :confused:

Hey, I highly recommend benefibre, got mine from boots, also I have never took notice of the stix, I think there aload of rubbish lol if u have stuk to plan then u will still be in ketosis :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi I use benefiber too, just put a couple of teaspoons in my breakfast shake, don't forget the old 'less in so less out' thing though! As for keto sticks I only get a positive first thing in the morning which is when your wee is more concentrated, after that I drink so much water that the ketones get so diluted it doesn't show! They're not particularly accurate so like stef said if you're following the plan you will be in ketosis, don't let them get you stressed :)

I highly recommend psyllium husks. Spoon in with a shake to make a porridge it's Devine and always does the trick for me.

I'm using the s&s gofibre powder and that's helped a lot.

ground flaxseed is a good low carb source of fibre. All you need is a tablespoon in a shake once a day. it does contain about 1 grams of carbs per tablespoon so take care.

Back