so annoyed with myself

crystel

Hi all hope you are all doing well.
I am on day 9 and was doing great no wobbles 100%, but with this hot weather haven,t been able too face soup or a hot meal so got some salad fresh mushrooms and chicken i added some other vegetables too it and had one bit of 80% dark choc bad i know but fancied it the rest was all SS, but my fitness pal said it was over 800kcals i can,t believe it made me very down as i really thought i was following the diet well think i,m best sticking too shakes:(

I wouldn't worry too much,800kcal is still really low, and you won't have done too much damage. Just get right back on track and you'll be fine.

I had a bit of ham today, so it was obviously a day for naughtiness!!

Ah thank you for the reply i am just abit annoyed with myself as been so good not cheated at all and was in deep ketosis which i,m not now but don,t know why didn,t eat carbs, it is really hot here and i just couldn,t face the hot meals should have stuck too shakes i,ll restart tomorrow x On a positive note a big well done on your amazing weght loss:D
you must feel great xxx
I wouldn't worry too much,800kcal is still really low, and you won't have done too much damage. Just get right back on track and you'll be fine. Ah thank you for the reply i am just abit annoyed with myself as been so good not cheated at all and was in deep ketosis which i,m not now but don,t know why didn,t eat carbs, it is really hot here and i just couldn,t face the hot meals should have stuck too shakes i,ll restart tomorrow x On a positive note a big well done on your amazing weght loss:D
you must feel great xxx
I had a bit of ham today, so it was obviously a day for naughtiness!!

Hi, I think you will be fine. You still ate low carb and you came under 850 calories. I dont see what would kick you out of ketosis unless you ate loads of starchy veg or loads of chocolate. What did MFP say were your total carbs for the day? Sure think about atkiners or those having a protein and veg meal they would be eating the same and still in ketosis. Plus ketostix lie and I think if you have just eaten or your urine is very diluted nothing will show, doesnt mean you are out. Dont dwell on it, move on and dont use it as an excuse to binge and get right back on track.

Sometimes it's not the total carbs but in what time period you have the carbs (that's what I found anyway). So if you ate chocolate the concetrated carbs could knock you out (depending on how much you had). To be honest - if I only had one piece of chocolate I would be knocked out of ketosis - it sounds like you're similar. If so then you can't 'just have a bit' - do it or don't do it.

Sometimes it's not the total carbs but in what time period you have the carbs (that's what I found anyway). So if you ate chocolate the concetrated carbs could knock you out (depending on how much you had). To be honest - if I only had one piece of chocolate I would be knocked out of ketosis - it sounds like you're similar. If so then you can't 'just have a bit' - do it or don't do it.

I didn't know this weasey, really helpful thank you :)

Hey, dont worry about it! yesterday i was out out my mum and dads all day sat in the garden boiling hot and we all ended up having apple juice, ice cream and i even had prawn mayo and salad cream on my salad and im still in ketosis, tested when i got home and this morning and it went dark purple straight away :) i was fully prepared to come out of it for the day but i didnt and im sure you havn't either, just carry on doing what you was doing and you will be fine :) xx

im reading everywhere that people in the UK are having nice weather! i live in the north west, lancashire and the weathers uis cold miserable and wet! i need to move, i find it easier to lose when im hot as the shakes made up with loads of ice are very appealing but right now i need hot food! dont worry about atiny blip, look long term rather than focusing on the day! look at what you have achieved and will achieve through the week and so on :)

Back