so bloody mad!!

Willbeyummy

im so bloody mad with myself!!! so im badly constipated (sorry ) really struggle most weekends iv never done ss+ even tho im at 14 weeks so rang consultant and told her im really struggling and she said go for a turkey salad so i did (im actually hungry had all 3 products ect and was in pain with hunger) so i had that felt full and satisfied so i flushed it down with a quater of packet of pink panthers mini bag of haribo bag of iced gems and a packet of pom bears i dont like any of them which is why i bought them arrrrrgggghhhhhh why i have i done it??!!! what a bloody idiot!!! going to do my essexercise dvd tonight to burn some of it off but im so peed of with myself and actually hate myself for doing but the worst thing is its not that iv eaten its the fact iv got so far and wont get all them calories of and more for wi what a bloody waste of money AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

Yes you made a mistake but what's done is done. Perhaps in future don't keep anything in for those moments of weakness. It's perhaps a good thing this has happened in one respect as you can work more on moderation and self control (don't mean to sound patronising) coz soon you'll be going back to "normal" healthy eating anyway and will then be open to a world of potential bad decisions so it all comes down to moderation. If you can plan to have a treat meal stick with what you've planned to have and leave it at that. Then you won't have the horrible guilt feelings associated with overindulging. We've all done it and we'll all do it again but its about learning from it and moving on. Don't beat yourself up too much look at how far you've come and i mean come on 3lbs short of 5 stone is just phenomenal so you should be so proud of yourself.

Hang on in there you will get there xx

Like ninajw83 said, you've made a mistake, it's happened to all of us. Just brush yourself off and start again. I personally thing the worst thing you can do is beat yourself up. Usually makes things 10 times worse xxx

everyone makes mistakes. xx good luck for the rest of your journey x

Get back on track! You can do it! I know it's not the right thing that you've done but you can still stand up and rise!

Back