So chuffed on my weigh in

booboocraig

Silver Member
Was feeling doubtful that I had lost anything this week but after taking on the 30 day shred I think it kick started my body again !!

I have lost 3lb this week
Very happy I have hit my February goal and lost inches too... :D

Its a must that everyone should take measurements as the answer is not always in the scales !!!

:clap: well done on the loss of weight AND inches :D you have done really well :woohoo:

Thankyou Sall ....the support in this group really keeps you going so Thankyou for the push

:)

Thankyou Passiflora , it really helps been on this forum and everyone pushing each other I THANKYOU ALL :):)

Thankyou everyone for the ongoing support and friendship...we all know how hard it is to lose weight but it really helps when we are a group and fighting for each other :):)

I weigh myself every Sunday but my weigh in at the Doctors is on the 28th February xxx

oh so i suppose i could weigh myself and put it on here every week is that what everyone does? my weekly weigh in would be tomorrow then as i started 14th feb i am so nervous though and dont know whether to wait til doctors weigh in xxxx

Its a personal thing Kelly...I can then determine wether I need to really push myself if I have a little loss :):)

yes i think i might weigh myself then tomorrow and do it on here every week athough im a bit worried as am so bloated as not been toilet yet (even though today i have ate lots of fruit) and its time of month, i sound like a right moaner dont i, i think its just i dont want to feel let down when i have been good all week, i think i will feel better when got toilet problem sorted :( xxxx

hi again, well done booboocraig x
well i tried my best to put my ticker on here last night but didnt know what went wrong. Hopefully done it right today even thou the 5g in the 100 thing did confuse me a little.
love reading all your post think its kinda sorted what i need to eat out in my head.
So scared to have the tango poo as quoted by someone on here not sure if i'm eating right
xx

Thank you Sarah,
I have done the past 4 days working out on 30 day shred....and I havent gone above 1500 calories....cos my OH is away it means I am getting in 4 dog walks a day, and lugging bales of hay for the horses.....and yes very happy with results :)
Caz if you eat something with a high fat content then you will be tangoed.....if you eat a low fat diet then you will be fine.....eat fibre....get some prunes they make you go o the toilet ! Hope your day has gone well....:)

Back