So chuffed with myself!!!

Butterfly_82

Well it was day 2 for me yesterday and i survived!!! :D:D......i am celebrating more so because i was invited around to a friends house to play some board games with the kids which usually means stuff the face with crisps and cakes at the same time. As i havent told anyone that i am doing this diet they had bought the usual pringles and junk and i managed to resist !!!! I am soooooo happy i managed and the feeling of doing that out weighs the shortlasting taste of the food!!! I really hope this is my time to leave my fat suit and get the body and confidence i have dreamt about for a long time!! I wish i could bottle this feeling for the times i might start to struggle!!

Cx

well done, remember this when you are feeling like you can't control an urge. you're doing well!

Please remember no food talk allowed in the 1100% section

Thread moved

Good going Butterfly - well done! :)

Well Done Butterfly!!! Carry on ;-)

Sorry Starlight, new here so just learning!

Thanks folks! day 3 wishing it was day 30!! ;)

Congratulations Butterfly and everyone, as I have just read your signatures and the weight losses are AMAZING!!!!!!! Totally envious but completely inspired. Really looking forward to getting back on the plan on Saturday xx

you are doing well good lluck there

How you getting on Butterfly? x

I'm doing good actually! Day 6 and thinking of going for a swim haven't swum in years but want to get doing something so I'm not saggy skin at end of this.

I've started a diary in the diaries section, think that's helping. Not felt hungry at all which is great. Any struggles, like yesterdays little battle was totally in my head. So staying strong!

First weigh in tomorrow looking forward to it!

How you doing?

ok thanks B - just having a second coffee and getting used to it black! (well, ish! my first was a mocha with my shake and this has a tsp of milk in!)
Think the swimming is a good idea - I too haven't swum in a loooooong time :)
did a sneaky weigh on thursday (i know it fluctuates!! slap wrist!) and was down 9lbs which was a boost! (found out on the wed night a friend had died on the Mon so felt in need)
am going to be good and wait til Monday morning and see where I'm really at!
Are you cold?! I know it's generally getting colder seasonally but I def have nippy fingers and toes!
Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow X

Sorry to hear about your friend. Just proves life is so short you got to do what you want in life and be happy as we don't know what is around the corner.

Managed 20 lengths at the pool so good start i would say! then walked out to my mum and dads so increasing the exercise slowly. Feeling a lot more energetic which is fab!!

As for feeling cold.....I'm FROZEN!!! :gen125: Baltic actually!!

Only having shakes and bars, just hope i can keep the motivation up :fingerscrossed:

Monday should be official weigh in day but I'm working early monday so going to move weigh-ins to a sunday.

Have a good one all!! x

Thankyou B :) and wow on the swimming - I felt pleased doing a bit of gardening!
sooooooo - how was the weigh in??
X

9lbs off!! wooo hooooo!!!!!

Yay!! Really fab, well done :)
lets see what we can get off this week!
onwards and inwards!
X

We can and we will!! its all in the head isn't it!! im not struggling on shakes/bars side of the diet, its just the mental pull towards food that is my battle, and as i said earlier not turning to food to cure problems like i've done for years as food doesnt cure anything!!

and truthfully.....i'm looking forward to my swim on saturday lol!!!

Back