So cross with myself - now back on track

Babana

Hi all,
I lost 5 stone last year calorie counting and running and was really pleased with myself. However, I have managed to regain 2.5 stone by generally eating crap and not exercising enough. (I had to quit running due to arthritis problems, but have been trying to get into swimming/walking/cycling).

I know what to do and I am so angry with myself for letting it slip. All my lovely 'slim' clothes are now too small and I'm gutted.

My aim is to try to lose 2.5 by my 40th birthday (Xmas time).

Today is day one of getting back on track.

I will try and update this as much as possible and any moral support will be gratefully accepted! xxx

Today's food:
B - none (I'm a naughty one who rarely has breakfast)
L - Weetabix Breakfast biscuits, apple
D - Roast Chicken with a HUGE salad (no dressing)
Snacks: handful almonds, 0% Greek yoghurt, two ice-cream wafers, Baked pears and cinnamon.
Drink: Water, black coffee, diet cola.

If I can stay as disciplined as today 90% of the time (gotta allow for some cheats!) I will be happy. Although day 1 is always the easiest, I know.

Well, it's not going too badly. I've been mostly good with what I'm eating and this week I have started doing exercise dvds again.

There have been times when have been sooo tempted but have managed to resist most of the time.
I haven't weighed myself. I have never been a weekly weigher as I prefer to see bigger losses so I will weigh in after a month.
Hopefully when I check in again I will still feel as positive. :)

Back