So disheartened

missk

Well,:sigh: what can i say 2 weeks in, stuck to the plan and still no weight loss. Shake for breakfast, meal bar for lunch and my dinner. I have a variety of 100 cal snacks but nothing is shifting the weight. Have unfortunately stocked up on s/f bars and shakes while they were on offer, so will keep on until they have all gone. I guess s/f is just not for me.

I did measure myself, lost last week but nothing this.
Wouldn't mind but when i have spent 2 weeks sticking to the plan and loosing not a gram it really pips me off.

Not really, normally walk a bit anyway, general housework and such. Haven't been to the gym or any major exercise. Was wondering if i wasn't doing enough, was going to start having a go on the wii to see if this helps an dhaving a stink on the treadmill.

B4 u started where u having as many kcals as ur now having on SF?
Cos as much as its designed to help u lose weight, initially if ur not used 2 having this many kcals per day that cld effect ur loss...

Hi

Try not to give up yet. Have a look at Why can’t I lose weight? - Saga

The idea that muscle weighs more than fat and so affects weight loss is a bit of an urban myth but if you have minimal muscle mass that can affect your weight loss as you don't burn calories effectively. Make sure you drink a lot of water too :)

Try and stick with it; SF makes the weight loss equation easy to manage i.e. less calories (to a min of 1200 cals) + more activity = weight loss and it should start working eventually.

Thanks all, defo not premenstrual, and i ate more cals before. Will carry on until i have finished what i got now then decide. Trouble is i also always feel hungry lately and don't want to go off track and start eating junk again. Its so easy to grab choc bars and crisps when your hungry but i have learnt that these are just empty calories and lead to more empty calories, so the vicious circle stars again.

i stayed the same for 2 weeks a while ago, and thens tayed the same over december, because i didnt exercise.
the only exercise (other than the every day things like housework) is the wii.. ive got various games that i play, and they are fab. and thats whats making me lose! yes the eating right helps, but your not going to lose anything without exercising!!!

I have a wii plus some of the exercise games, i think i will have to put myself first and have a time slot every day when i go on it.

im sure you will feel much better in yourslef if you get and do at least 20 mins of exercise 3 times a week...
if im not feeling like a can do a lot, i do the step plus for 1/2 hour and watch tv at the same time..... hubby doesnt mind me doing it while we are watching tv....

Back