So far noone seems to know!

dannya4

Does anyone know whether or not vaping affects this diet in anyway.

Ie stops weight loss
Or brings out of ketosis.

I've asked around but no one seems to know for definite and I don't see a post on here about it.

Obviously smoking is one thing but vaping has different chemicals which make up the eliquid.

Any help would be great.

Email lipotrim directly for a definite answer as I'm not to sure

I quit smoking for vaping just over a year ago and had the same questions when I started LT a couple of days ago. I asked the woman in the pharmacy and she said it's fine to vape. The eLiquid does contain PG/VG but your body isn't really storing the sugars to use as energy or anything. I also spoke to quite a few of the vapers at work and honestly we can't really see how it could effect the diet.

Either way I've been vaping since I started and I'm now on day 2, feeling totally hungry as expected. When I feel as though I've started ketosis (seems like most people can tell when it happens) I'll post here and let you know, that should confirm that it has no effect if you're not convinced by my opinion or the pharmacist :)

Well thank you Sida for sending such a thorough and informative post, there is uncertainty with it based on obviously few vapor LT members. I would be interested to hear when you get to ketosis, maybe if you have time you could drop a post after your first week to let us know if it had any effect on your loss. You don't have to say what was lost if you don't want to but whether it differs from the norm shall we say.

I'm glad to hear that though, I seriously need something to take the edge of the cravings, I'm on day 5 nearly and although my hunger has calmed slightly except for grumbly belly before meals and bed, I still have incredibly strong junk food cravings.

also i don't think I've ever craved a piece of toast quite so much.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond. :)

Sure I'll say what I lose. For me there's no way I'd be able to go through quitting food and quitting vaping at the same time, it'd never work. If vaping does alter the amount of weight lost (emphases on 'if") I'd rather be on the diet for an extra month and lose the weight than try to quit food and vaping and ending up back on both after the first week :)

I was the same yesterday with cravings, it was like in the movies when people see a mirage of an oasis in the desert expect I was seeing food lol :D

You're so close to the end of your first week, keep it up! Are you actually vaping now or you want to start as a distraction? And have you done it before?

I used to smoke but stopped but now I'm looking for cigarettes again, I don't want to use them, so I'm looking to vape instead, I have tried it quite a few times and I need something to take the edge off. Giving up food for me was 5 times harder than giving up smoking.

Back