So far so good!!

I hear you Jen, I do so well during the week.. It's just when I hit the weekend, I realise how much I used to fill my time by eating... I have an action pack weekend this week so it shouldnt be so bad..

This week has been a better week for me, I have had 2 complements on the weight I have lost so far and alot of people keep staring at me but not saying owt.. Keep looking I say. I am loving the way I am loosing, its going from everywhere quite evenly... The new me is slowly emerging..

Ok, so its another weekend and I feel so positive about it for a change.

Gonna be moving house soon so I need to start packing, this is going to be hard as I am a little bit of a horder. I can not take all my worldly goods with me so really have to let go of some of it!

The diet this week has been good so far, I have been 100% on most days this week, so yay me. I can't believe ive dropped 32llb since starting this! I am almost a third of the way to my First goal weight!!

Will I am fastly growing out of my size 24's can believe it!! 2 size gone already..

Not managing to keep 100% everyday, but hey ho, im still losing inches!!

Gonna up my excersize how im a lot more agile and full of beans.. thinking of doing Zumba and Boxercise... might even through in some aqua Aerobics just to keep it varied, dont really care about building muscle and not see the losses im after, as long as i keep loosing inches..

3 stones gone and people have not said anything about it!! they just keep staring, where are all the compliments??? Do they not know i need them to boost my moral, gosh what do I have to do? loose half my body weight?? So be it, Game on!!

Other than this itz all Hunky Dorey x

Jarvisolat said:
Will I am fastly growing out of my size 24's can believe it!! 2 size gone already..

Gonna up my excersize how im a lot more agile and full of beans.. thinking of doing Zumba and Boxercise... might even through in some aqua Aerobics just to keep it varied, dont really care about building muscle and not see the losses im after, as long as i keep loosing inches..

3 stones gone and people have not said anything about it!! they just keep staring, where are all the compliments??? Do they not know i need them to boost my moral, gosh what do I have to do? loose half my body weight?? So be it, Game on!!

Family and friends really do keep quiet- they don't know how to compliment you without it sounding like an insult to the former you! Had this with my mother-in-law until a few weeks ago!

And people in general are either jealous or just confused and don't know what you're up to!

Isn't it a great feeling when you nearly lose your trousers to around your ankles :) Just hope it doesn't happen in public though.

3 stone loss is fantastic and I am sure people do notice but don't want to comment too much for fear of upsetting you about being overweight in the first place. I am seeing a friend tomorrow that I haven't seen since May and way before I started this journey to slimdom. I am hoping to get positive comments but she has a new baby and feeling all fat herself so may not comment. Maybe we can have another 'Exanter' joining us once baby is a little older :)

:wavey: x

Thanks for your well wishes..

Went for a check up today and my BP is in the Ideal range for the first time in 3 years.. yeah!! Things are looking good!!

Brilliant news :D

I am back from my two week holiday in the West Indies.. Tried to do an impro version of working solution, and if I dont say so myself it wasn't too babe, loads of fresh fish and veg!! even tho i still managed to shed another 7". Went swimming in the hypnotic caribbean sea every single morning. I feel brilliant, even getting into ketosis this time has been a doddle..

Looking forward to my first weigh in 3 weeks on Monday!! Either way Im back on my Exante journey and there shall be no more distractions now until my mini goal of Xmas day!!

Glad you had a nice holiday! Welcome back!

Jarvisolat said:
Time to do this again... Need to put the errors of the past year behind me and jump back on this... I will ease into this slowly after my new year celebrations. New Year new beginings... Wish me luck.

Good luck! Two weeks in- how's it going?

Back