So far: SUCCESS! + Pic Update

Hahaha bless ya Clair, either way - you're a living miracle :) hope you believe it aswell. x

Take care dearest x

Well done Aaron :D

Porgeous, your photos are amazing, what a difference!! Well done, you look FAB x

Great photos Aaron, you must feel great now hun! :D

Impressive photos Porgeous! Well done on maintaining x

aaron :drool: that says it all really ;)

Well done Aaron... cracking job!!

Oh yes Cheryl thank you! I used to get back ache all the time and it was awful not having clothes that fitted >.<

Thanks alot for your comments everyone, they spur me on to lose the rest! ^^

I know that feeling. I now feel like i do actually look good rather then nice clothes clinging to me if that makes any sense at all! Im desperately trying to get the rest off so i can buy a new wardrobe before my hol at the end of June.

haha yeah, there isn't anything worse than going into a shop like "nope, won't fit, that won't fit either, hmm that might fit" :S and I've always had a terrible fashion sense so that never helped anything ;)

I used to see beauiful clothes but would know they would look terrible on me even if they were in bigger sizes. NOT this summer though. Im determined, just got to stop stalling.

i HATE shopping in what i call.....'FAT SHOPS'

i want to be able to go to a normal shop, asda, new look, top shop, river island and buy a more or less universal size!

HEY CATHY! I will be honest, I find this to be so much more maintanable than LT!!! It's as though you're not on a diet, and the losses are similar too babe. I find it extraordinarily easy to switch, because both diets use Ketosis!!! Try it hun, I think you'll be pleased :)

Thanks hun, think I will be moving onto this forum when I start eating in June as I want to get to about 10 1/2 stone but have a hen do and wedding to go to in July so would be great if I can stay in ketosis until I get to goal. Went and bought a little carb counter book today and I'm gunna get the Atkins book to get clued up before then x

Hi your looking fantastic fairplay.
Hey guys and girls!!!

Really REALLY HAPPY today, weighed myself last week and I was at 210lbs, weighed myself this morning, and I'm 5lbs down at 205lbs, taking my BMI into the 27's hahaaaa, wooooo!

Really pleased with this because I've been eating cheese rather leniently, haven't been measuring/counting my salads and I don't exercise much, however I've been parking the car further away and walking that bit extra, taking the stairs instead of lifts etc. so I dunno, that could be helping somewhat!

So yeah, I just thought I'd share my little story with you this morning ^^ so glad its working okay for me! I hope you nice people have similar successes to report! :)

P.S you've all been very helpful and informative, thanks!

Great photo's mate, well done. I love to see progress pics.

Some one posted on here about walking into a dress shop and an assistant saying to her "We don't have anything that will fit you"

Oh and Hi cathy. :)

Great photo's mate, well done. I love to see progress pics.

Some one posted on here about walking into a dress shop and an assistant saying to her "We don't have anything that will fit you"
Id cry i think Jim. I guess thats why i done all my clothes shopping from my frontroom. People like that should be arrested, its just as bad as being racist/sexist/ageist etc

Back