So Far

Daveypefc

Hi Guys Id thought id share my story, i am not finished yet however I know looking at pictures of other peoples success can be a real positive motivator so if this helps at least 1 person i will be made

Heres Me on 23rd September 2010 :cry:

img0449pj.jpg

And Heres Me 3 months and almost 6 stone lighter

img0605fp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thats impressive! If you hadn't still got the beard you would have looked like a totally different bloke. Well done you!!!

3 months?

Thank you for giving me hope... and WELL DONE!!!!

Well done!

3 months and 6 stone lighter , geeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that is amazing . well done to you !

wow fabulous, youve done so well

you might one to consider new clothes thou, your swimming around in those now

That's great!! My husband is starting on January 9th and wants to lose around 3 stone. I told him he'd do it in 6 weeks and you've just proven he can. Well done you!!!

Many thanks for all your comments, still trying to lose another 2 stone by valentines day so i will be eventually able to take my wife out for a meal, as I haven't took her anywhere nice for 3 months :)

As for the clothes, it's costing me a fortune( however this is a nice problem) but I'm not buying anything new until I get down to my target weight :)

Good look to all undertaking the diet x happy new year all x

OMG! Well done!

Body shape definately needs toning, very limited excercise, basically due to lack of energy from sole source, as i work between 10 and 12 hour days, sole source (for me anyway) didnt give me enough energy to do any serious training. However when i start sole source plus I intend to start uping my training dramatically.

However as you can probably imagine i am currently made up with the results im getting, if someone had told me at the beginning of september i am the weight i am currently i would have laughed at them, anyway 2 stone to go :rolleyes:

Wow, what a transformation!!
If you don't mind me being nosey - my OH is considering SS, what was your start waist and current?

You have done amazingly well, a real transformation, bet your wife is proud of you!

no worries, it was about 53" waist on day one( thats true measurement rather than the generous clothing measurements), currently about a 39" waist and trying to get to a comfortable 36"

Start Weight Was 298lbs
Current Weight 212lbs (Was original Target Weight)
Decided to keep going so new Target Weight is 182lbs

Hope this helps, think my wife thinks im going to run off now haha:D

Dave

OMG - 14 inches off your waist in 3 months!! It really is a dramatic weight loss - good on you! :)

Dude, as a restarter I find your story REALLY motivational! :happy096:

Thanks! :D

Back