So how many layers do you have on today?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bendigoblue, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. bendigoblue

bendigoblue Full Member

I am sooooooooooo cold! This is a really odd feeling for me, before i've always been the one with the windows wide open in december because i'm really warm.

Today I have on jeans, socks, vest, long sleeved tshirt and a big cardigan over that and i'm still freezing!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Really did LOL at this because I'm just sitting here thinking about putting something else on cos I'm so flipping cold!!

Nikki

4. Sal

Sal Member

Diet:
    EuroDiet
    i'm freezing too! have the heating on all day but still get cold. might have to invest in some thermal underwear! :p

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Still got a slight fever from last week, so just thick socks, black trousers, long sleeved top with camisole underneath!! :eek:

6. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi, please don't take it the wrong way BUT I just did 30 mins BRISK walking & am red hot!!! I think, if you have the chance/time a little walk or some form of exercise might warm you up. THOUGH yesterday afternoon I sat in front of a roaring coal fire with an old quilt wrapped around me AND a fleece over a t shirt :rolleyes: (jeans, socks & underwear too, lol!) My CDC said it often happens as your body is using your fat to fuel itself keeping you warm is pretty low down on the list, after brain & other body functions. Hope that helps, though if it continues we'll be the only people on the beach drinking hot soup in thermals & cardis, lol!:eek:
    xxxxsharon

7. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    I havent been getting this cold for weeks so am going to take it as I sign that my body is getting rid of loads of fat and I'll lose loads this week. I'm listing stuff for ebay and wearing one of the cardis that I'm supposed to be selling!!!LOL

Nikki

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    I am flipping cold too!!! Have 3 layers on but still feel like my bones are made of ice!

Cant wait to get a hot bath later on tonight!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.