So i thought I'd take the plunge and start a diary

lol im sure the fingers are much slimmer ;)

One day someone will say oooo she's sooooo slim and tanned but shame about her fat fingers lol ooh hope that's taken as its ment tounge in cheek ;-)

Haha. I should dig out my rings and see if they fit! Move them down and up fingers as needed haha. Cause I can't wear jewellery at work so forget the rest of the time! I'll never be under the illusion of having skinny hands, but I do have awkwardly bent pinkies for a larger reach on the piano! Haha. Clearly developed to play!

You know, my fingers have always been my best feature lol........I have tiny fingers my rings are like a childs, but my nails are another story lol, funny how some parts of your body seem to belong to someone else hehehe

I've still to get to a day when I could honestly give a best feature without picking it to shreds myself. One day!

I have bent fingers due to my horse breaking them... hospital then taped them to my pinkie & the top portion that was broken wasnt supported so now i have a permamently droopy finger lol
my best feature is my smile... shame about the rest of me lol

Hope you're havin' a lovely day in Annan :)

the garden chat is spurring me on, thankfully it's not as big as yours Ellie :) think it's about 50x30ft and the neighbours it's natural hedgerows so no fencing to worry about :D - although tbh I'd trade painting fences for all the sawing of late xx

Not a lovely day unfortunately, although glad of a win. Not glad of injuries!

alottolose said:
Sorry to hear that hun :) still least it wasn't too cold for you (trying to find a brightside :eek: x)

So warm I thought I'd burn! At least we're en route back up the road now-need to plan dinner now! X

What did you end up havin' for dinner? :) I don't know about you but I just realised most of my conversations at the moment seem to be about food :) I'm not obsessed (much!) x

Went out with parents so had steak and mushrooms. Steak overdone and they gave me peas too so I ate around them! Become a real steak connoisseur the amount I eat on this diet! X

:drool::eat: I love steak :D

An update: Monday I went to a class after work (voluntary) then slept all night :)

Tuesday football was cancelled (well they didn't need me) so I caught up with two colleagues, after painting my fence! Did my side and what i could reach of my neighbours...so fed up of painting! Another big fence still to do though, gutted!

Today went out for tea with friends and had a lovely steak. Gutted that we went to eat in the sun and then it got cloudy :( do we went inside. Had a big shop, so I then had to cook for tomorrow. No snack packs this month!! Well....fewer!

My life is boring so I forget to update this! X

I'm confused.... how would I pronounce your user name, could you write it the way its spoken for me x

xeilidhx said:
An update: Monday I went to a class after work (voluntary) then slept all night :)

Tuesday football was cancelled (well they didn't need me) so I caught up with two colleagues, after painting my fence! Did my side and what i could reach of my neighbours...so fed up of painting! Another big fence still to do though, gutted!

Today went out for tea with friends and had a lovely steak. Gutted that we went to eat in the sun and then it got cloudy :( do we went inside. Had a big shop, so I then had to cook for tomorrow. No snack packs this month!! Well....fewer!

My life is boring so I forget to update this! X

Your lifes not boaring its like most of us, work takes up most of our time and occupies the mind when not there x

sididd said:
I'm confused.... how would I pronounce your user name, could you write it the way its spoken for me x

Name is eilidh sididd (pronounced like Hayley without the h) but the x either side just made it a username! X

Rest of the week uneventful. Half day yesterday so went a long walk up a hill :) then experimented making cauliflower rice :) yummy!

I've lost 2 and a half stone :) Not much compared to most on here, but I've now only got 21lb to lose :) yay!

Back