So i thought I'd take the plunge and start a diary

xeilidhx

Gold Member
So I'm now half way through weight loss, I thought I'd be brave and try a diary. It won't be exciting-this is a disclaimer!

Today was eventful, I woke up 10 mins after I leave for work so was out in two mins. Had to take raw chicken and cottage cheese and just zapped it in the microwave at lunch, plus scrambled eggs. At least this was diet friendly! I also forgot my work shoes (nightmare) and had to wear knee high boots under my uniform. Not a good look! Tonight I'm oncall and already know I need to go in so I'm now having the muffins that I meant to cook this morning before heading into work. Early start tomorrow for football, so I'm needing a quiet night. Since my friend is also visiting for the first time since I bought the flat I need to tidy big style. And tan for a night out. And think about potentially being naughty and having alcohol. Haven't had anything at all since christmas day so I'd love to have a wee drink!

Hope for no more call outs!

So I weighed this morning and had dropped another .5kg. I'll take anything just now! Set off on the loooooooooong journey to the match today. This is the first prematch I've had to deal with since dukan and from what I remember the portions were massive and not dukan friendly last time! I've brought some chicken breast with me, in case it's bad, and I'm hoping they'll phone in my requirements so it's at least an attempt (ie no gravy). Think I'll be after a few drinks tonight (first since Christmas day) so thinking of doing PV and potentially making extra muffins for "munchies" when I get in. Think I can use more oatbran as a tolerate? Also assuming vodka would ve the safest option? Terrified of doing it but I know it's silly to avoid it 100% forever. I'll aim for a sts this week now to aim to get back on track! X

well not a successful football day, defeated and a long trip home. feeling guilty about not drinking when my friend is here so i'm going to try to have a couple and see what happens. i was going to take the car but i think that's a bit unfair since she's travelled so far to visit! going to behave....i assume vodka would be the best?! if i have to have something...at least i've lose almost 31lb so a couple or a stall isn't the end of the world, although it'll feel like it!

Lovely night out last night. Saw a real difference in pics :) chuffed! Only had 2 vodkas, very restrained! Met Maria from towie too haha :) walked home too so that was a hilly 40 mins. Today we walked to town and back (my friend from uni) then walked around the shops, and I bought some size 12 bits. And a 32 bra! (from a 36!). Then we went to nandos, and I peeled the skin off! To top off the day I bought a scratchcard when we stopped for petrol, and left £100 up! Great when I need two new tyres this week :D good day and going to have to be strict until weigh in and hope for the best! At least nandos had no skin and I left the wings, and had no sides! X

Fantastic news that you survived your weekend without going wildly off plan, even better news about the win. Don't spend it on tyres treat yourself to some new 32 bras!

How good are you, I would have had to have more than 2 vodkas if I'd started fabulous will power x

a wee update! thought I might regret it if I had too many so I thought it better not to! And I ate so much chicken so I can't have dinner...so I've now done 4pp in a row cause of chopping and changing of plans....ooops. Maybe a consolation?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 92
Good to find your diary... so which football team are you following? (question from a fellow footie fan, now alas living in the wrong country to go, but always at the end of a radio/tv/internet commentary when Southampton plays!)...

Ref your question re using oatbran as a tolerated. In theory, you can. In fact, he says to do so rather than cracking on something far worse. In reality, it's best to avoid if you can though (except in the above situation) as it can affect your absorption of vitamins and minerals which is why he set the level as he has.

It sounds as if you're doing very nicely!

Didn't end up using extra oatbran anyway but thanks for the advice. I'm a fan of Aberdeen but I actually Physio in the sfl so was away to a game to work rather than watch! Haha

At football training tonight and bored. Don't want to tempt fate though! Had an eventful journey to work today- traffic lights through road works put both lanes at green straight at each other. Fun times. Smooth enough day outwith, except I got up early to make lunch and bloomin left it at home! Thankfully had taken tea for football so ate that and went to supermarket after so I'm now in the stadium trying to cook :s we shall see! Had a wee weigh in today but it was marginally up so redoing today cause I feel like I'm back in ketosis after 3 pp after having 2 vodkas. Although I did 3 pp before 2- veg is a must tomorrow! Breath manky today so I think I'm back in! Fingers crossed the weight is down tomorrow, don't feel bloated anymore. Unfortunately ibs has flared last few days too so it's all not helping!!

That awkward moment you remember you're going to a spa and at the weekend you only tanned the visible bits ie chest and arms. Classy. Cue trying to tan my back with a fake tan mit tied onto a coathanger cause it's impossible to move that way!!

Also bloated again. How is this fair after 3 pp (2 vodkas) then 3 more pp?! Argh!!!

Bless you (and your ingenuity!) :)

This is why I'm the walking definition of pale and interesting :D lol...

how'd the coat hanger trick work out hun? x

regards water retention - just seen your post before mine :).....

I've noticed it's like the tides, it ebbs and flows for no apparent reason other than what I can only presume is hormonal...been drinking enough water?....if it's cycle related there's nothing to be done, 'cept waiting for the tide to go out again :eek: :) x

Fingers crossed for water! Trying to drink enough but may up it slightly!

Tan lines covered ish! It's cheap stuff I use so it looks a bit of a mess now but seems to even itself our in the shower! All I have to do is reach everywhere, harder than it sounds! Back is the nightmare and I managed :)

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow :) get rid of this damn belly that's all bloated and minging so I can wear a pretty dress out for tea tomorrow night!!! Thanks for your suggestions! X

Sounds like the cheap stuff is good stuff hun :) which brand is it?

it always looks messy when you put it on, went for a st. tropez session once upon and time which was a nice treat....exfoliated and moisturised from head to toe, massage and then tanned :D...

Had to leave it on while I went home - I sneaked out of the salon like a stealth ninja :D lol and then bathed that night...the bath water was filthy!!

Unfortunately I looked too dark...as I'm usually very pale it was a shock to the system lol, hoping to get some natural sunlight on my pins this year if and ONLY if I'm at goal :D x

St moritz. It's like the easyjet version of st tropez! Used to go overboard but toned it down as I'm at work tomorrow! Have it on in all 3 profile pics so it varies in depth! Love it-about £3 a bottle. Will need it for holidays, my legs are Scottish and therefore blue permanently...

I also had to work a full day in a shop as a Saturday job at school with a fancy event at night. Tan progressed (spray) as day went on. Nightmare. I looked horrendous as I wasn't allowed to shower until after work! Wish I'd been a ninja about it!

yep I've got the scottish legs thing going on :D...was contemplating nude tights but they limit the options on shoes :D...

st.moritz....might have to give it a try in an inconspicuous area :D x

Back