SO......oooo cold!

Normally I don't feel the cold much, but on day 2 and 3 of SS i got really cold, I could not stop shivering. But I'm pleased to say that phase seems to pass.
Wish it would pass for me. I'm in my 4th week now and I am absolutely freezing, especially in the evenings. It really feels like I have iced water running through my veins. Brrrrrrrr

Yep I'm cold too. Glugging all that cold water is not helping either :eek:. But I try to counteract by having lots of cups of tea and having my shakes warm. I usually finish my day with a Hot Chocolate (well, a CD choccie shake made with warm water ;)).
I find I just cannot drink cold water any more (especially in any quantity). I never did like it much but this has put me off it more than ever. I know this sounds weird, but I find that drinking hot water is much more pleasant than drinking cold water, and it makes you feel like you've had more! I have all my shakes hot (when I do have them) but they do need to be hot and not just warm (eeww!). I survive on gallons of very mild black coffee with a sweetener - otherwise I couldn't manage the diet at all.

I am on week three and feeling the cold terribly, I am so glad I am not alone! x

Back