So sick of Salads!!!

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I don't think I could be any more sick of eating salads ever lunch time !! Arrrrrggggghhh

I'm that sick I end up putting less and less on the plate :-(

Rant over sorry

Have you tried adding diffrent vegtables and fruits to the salad for a change?
perhaps adding some lean meats to the salad also.

Mebey instead of having a salad as the focus of lunch
Why not try having some thing else low in calories and alittle of the salad on the side? Depending on what type of dressings you are using salad is extremly low in calories and makes good sides for everymeal.

Myself use Lemon Juice, salt black pepper chilli flakes, garlic may not be gourment but it sure beats bland leafs! here is an example

2jb2zyw.jpg

Only 365 Calories! and beats bland food
Chicken breast. with Dry spices steambaked in the oven.
broccoli steamed
Hand full of cherry toms + cucumber

Strawberry Madness said:
Have you tried adding diffrent vegtables and fruits to the salad for a change?
perhaps adding some lean meats to the salad also.

Mebey instead of having a salad as the focus of lunch
Why not try having some thing else low in calories and alittle of the salad on the side? Depending on what type of dressings you are using salad is extremly low in calories and makes good sides for everymeal.

Myself use Lemon Juice, salt black pepper chilli flakes, garlic may not be gourment but it sure beats bland leafs! here is an example

Only 365 Calories! and beats bland food
Chicken breast. with Dry spices steambaked in the oven.
broccoli steamed
Hand full of cherry toms + cucumber

That looks awesome - given me some ideas thank you!! xxx

That looks tasty! But I don't like tomato's but I like the idea of the dressing x

Lauratheloop said:
I don't think I could be any more sick of eating salads ever lunch time !! Arrrrrggggghhh

I'm that sick I end up putting less and less on the plate :-(

Rant over sorry

Dont eat salads if your fed up depending on your diet there are so many tasty options to try oven roast Veg with chargrilled chicken or fish or home made soups with added pasta and meat

cat yoyo greaves said:
Dont eat salads if your fed up depending on your diet there are so many tasty options to try oven roast Veg with chargrilled chicken or fish or home made soups with added pasta and meat

I know there's so much out there I've just been über lazy :-(

I think I was just having one of my moments and craving the carbs lol I had some carbs and I'm over it now.... I think I can get through another 6 months without any lol

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions I will most certainly be using some of them spruce up my salad an add a little twist to them xxx

That salad looks delicious, I'm definitely going to try it :D

Back