so so quiet

chocaslim

adores posting
This is so strange weight watchers is so popular yet its so quiet on here in the past it would take quite a while to read everyone's posts but now there very thin on the ground I wonder why that is? I like to support others and receive motivation back but its sooooo quiet.
Sorry not a complaint just surprised really x

I had the same thoughts exactly, before Christmas I was doing slimming world and after I moved onto weight watchers as it was easier for me with the portion control and not mixing green/red days and I was surprised how quiet it actually was, a month or 2 ago I was on here every day now ill only pop on 2-3 times a week as I seem to be reading the same posts x

I've noticed the same thing too but with me doing old points i wasnt sure if it'd be a good thing to post on the main boards as it could confuse some people. Also the last time i was at a WW meeting it was pretty much £6 a week. Not too bad i suppose but if you're just going to get weighed then home again like i was its a bit steep. I weigh myself on a Wed morning now and buy my WW bars etc off Ebay or the WW site itself. Suits me fine.

Yes I'm on old points as well I've posted on the main board a few times but just steer clear of talking about points really hopefully it will pick up soon especially with easter round the corner.... Let's face it I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for chocolate lol! X

Must admit i am a bit of a lurker, when i reply using my phone it takes ages so i never bother, will try to be more patient!

I used this board last yr and it was busier. I did sw from december and it was always busy on there. Loads of recipe threads too x

I am now and again when I'm just looking for a bit of inspiration but I feel like now and again I want to reply to someone that's maybe having a down day or in my case a fat day. It's horrible when you think you're on your own when we all get them and sometimes want someone to tell you it's going to be fine or you can get through it x

Hi everyone, I'm a lurker. I've been trying sw with very much lack of motivation. I am trying to research ww ready for Monday (plans all weekend so no point starting until then) because I need to try something different so I'm not complacent that I know it all etc to lose the final 14lbs and gain the knowledge of portion control and get my yoyo diet under control. Before I switch to ww can you point me in the direction of some helpful threads/views ie.. Hints tips or anything worth a read.

Many thanks in advance

Hi guys! Long time lurker,first time poster...after weeks of reading this site, have finally decided to get brave and join you all.
Heading back to ww in the morning after falling off the wagon since February...hopefully the damage won't be completely demoralising and I can finally try and get to goal and stay there...feel as if I've spent most of the last decade losing and gaining the same few stone! Looking forward to chatting with you all and no longer lurking xx

It is rather quite on here :/ all the other diet pages seem to always be very busy I hope ww picks up again soon as love reading everyone's posts and helping others out if I can xx

2 years ago the ww board was very busy but all the regulars I used to message then have all disappeared! I have found the forums much quieter this year, lets all get chatting again! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It is very quiet just now. :(

X

With prices going up I think some people just can't afford it or maybe going it alone, ww always seem to have offers on. Is sw cheaper than ww? Or maybe people are not seeing results quick enough and just giving up. Good luck to everyone and let's keep it up x

I thought monthly pass worked out cheaper than sw. Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It is v quiet LOL I've just started using ww for maintenance. Think I'm gonna join group .. finding it tricky so far

Hope everyone has a good evening :)

I'm thinking of going to meetings as doing it at home is not really working as the word "tomorrow" keeps popping in my head lol x

Back