So tired makes it so much harder

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shell09, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Morning guys

So I weighed sat morning n since then I've been so half hearted!! I am soooo tired not just now but in general n just don't feel I've got the energy to diet! I know this is a stupid thing to say as it don't take any energy to eat healthy! But when I'm exhausted I just can't seem to get my head in the right place n it's so frustrating!

Anybody else ever feel the same? Any tips or advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya I know what you mean. I find that when I'm feeling shattered, I find it hard to put focus onto the plan.

When this happens, I try to pick easy meals to make that doesn't need much effort and try to pick fruit first before the high syn snacks.

Times like this needs for you to go with the flow until you're feeling better

Good luck

4. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    I know what you mean. I've had a chest cold for a couple of weeks now - that mixed with work and 2 small kids means I'm continually exhausted.
    It's hard enough thinking up what to cook let alone putting in the effort to do it.

I'll be glad when the good weather gets here - so much easier to throw together a salad and grilled chicken!

5. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same here, I've had a stressful few weeks and been exhuasted 90% of the time so sticking to plan has been hard because I've not felt like cooking/preping food, just wanting to shove something in the oven and leave it till the timer goes off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.