So tired makes it so much harder

shell09

Silver Member
Morning guys

So I weighed sat morning n since then I've been so half hearted!! I am soooo tired not just now but in general n just don't feel I've got the energy to diet! I know this is a stupid thing to say as it don't take any energy to eat healthy! But when I'm exhausted I just can't seem to get my head in the right place n it's so frustrating!

Anybody else ever feel the same? Any tips or advice?

Hiya I know what you mean. I find that when I'm feeling shattered, I find it hard to put focus onto the plan.

When this happens, I try to pick easy meals to make that doesn't need much effort and try to pick fruit first before the high syn snacks.

Times like this needs for you to go with the flow until you're feeling better

Good luck

I know what you mean. I've had a chest cold for a couple of weeks now - that mixed with work and 2 small kids means I'm continually exhausted.
It's hard enough thinking up what to cook let alone putting in the effort to do it.

I'll be glad when the good weather gets here - so much easier to throw together a salad and grilled chicken!

Same here, I've had a stressful few weeks and been exhuasted 90% of the time so sticking to plan has been hard because I've not felt like cooking/preping food, just wanting to shove something in the oven and leave it till the timer goes off.

Back