So, today's the day...

kerrys86 said:
Three? Goodness me, that seems alot as the shakes seem to fill me. Also make me feel a little sick after. Maybe ill take one as a hot chocolate before bed as i always crave choc at night. Thanks for spotting it :)

No worries.

Just had my last shake as a hot chocolate. Was ok, a bit thick though. Will remember to put more water in it next time.

Night all :) xx

Yum may try tomorrow. I think im now in ketosis as my other half has just informed me i should brush my.teeth lol.

Lol the joys of stinky breath!

I feel a bit wobbly this morning, going to take my daughter pre school and then crawl back in bed I think.

I'm hungry but not craving food ATM if that makes sense?

Might try the porridge..... :)

Good luck, so day 2???
Going back to bed lol, sounds good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hats how I felt first thing, but I think I might make the most of the sunshine and burn some calories :) that's only a might mind you lol

Had a lovely wonder round the shops. Got home and tried the porridge, ummmm interesting lol. I love the taste. But can't cope with the texture. Thankfully I only got one!

Hi Rachel! I'm on day 1 and had the apple and cinnamon porridge this morning. It is a weird texture isn't it? Kind of custard-y??! Weirdly I quite liked it though. Just having a banana shake now which is yummy!
I'm 13stone and hoping to get to 11stone in 7 weeks. Prob a bit ambitious but worth a go!! Fed up of being a bit chubby all over!
The worst thing for me is all the biscuits and treats people bring into my office. At bored moments they are so tempting.
Just go to remember that slim feeling and keep going! We can do it! :)

Hey, thanks for your message!

I had the apple porridge to. Had it about 11 ish haven't had my next shake yet, thinking of trying the toffee and walnut.

I adore biscuits, they are one of my biggest downfalls ...

How you feeling so far?

Ah I think having it later in the morning was probably a good plan! Now I've had my shake on my lunchbreak, I'm a bit worried about going the WHOLE rest of the day until bedtime with only the soup.... :-/
I don't usually eat first thing in the morning, so maybe eating at lunchtime/after work/later in the evening will work better.
I've got that afternoon wanting-to-snack thing going on now. Just going to drink lots of water and green tea I think!
Yeah biscuits are a nightmare!! I just asked my colleague to hid the pile of treats that are in the office. They're usually on full view in the middle of the room and every time I walk past my hand starts automatically reaching for them! They are out of sight now, thank goodness :)
Have you had the soup yet? I've got leek and potato for tonight....
x

Yeah having a shake mid morning seems to work better for me. Then I had one mid afternoon. I'll prob have an omelette later and them my last one befor I go to bed so my tummy isn't totally empty or I'll never sleep!

We've got about the same amount to loose :)

Kids are having sausage and chips for tea....gosh it's torture..... Keep thinking omelette woman......

I didnt feel wobbly this AM but had to literally crawl out of bed soo tired and felt quite sick my porridge made me gag!! Reallu hard to stomach. At the mo i have hunger pangs but i think its cus i drank my shake practically in one go at lunch as i did it in kitchen didnt want the spanish inquisition about what i was doing lol.

Think im going to change to SS+ next week i feel i need to eat somethin .
( had a cheeky two sticks of celery last night)

That's why I started on step 2. It's still only 810 calls a day and you get to drink tea with milk in it lol. I could just about
live off tea haha.

I think tomorrow will be a rubbish day for me, my head is starting to ache and I'm cold :(

Has anyone else found their sense of smell has gone mad???

Rachel :) said:
Has anyone else found their sense of smell has gone mad???

It's funny you say that... I could smell toast ( I love toast and was like mmm ) and just found out my OH burnt his rice!

I have been eating a stick or two of celery in the evening as im starved!! Do think this will have an effect as im on sole source with no meals !! I hope not!! Feel so hungry all time (day 3) drinking 3ltrs of water day plus black coffee,

Thanks

It's really odd, everything seems to smell 10x stronger than it usually does!

Think ccelery is just about all water anyway isn't it, don't quote me on that!

Back