So, today's the day...

I had a last weeks holiday and then hubby birthday weekend as my pre diet prep!

Pre diet prep hahahaha!!! Brilliant!

I love shandy.......

Rachel :) said:
Pre diet prep hahahaha!!! Brilliant!

I love shandy.......

NLN loves a shandy, her hubby makes his own shandy sometimes! But usually she running round sorting it out for him. She a good wifey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tell my hubby he's got legs he can get it himself! Lol

Ypur totally right, I'm not actually hungry, it's just my mind telling me I want to eat. I've been quite tempted today I must admit but I've refrained lol. I think once I get the weekend out the way I'll be able to cope :)

Strawberry shake for tea :)

You can do it! Xxx

Omg I feel like crap this morning. Day 4 for me. I feel weak and shakey and a bit sick.... Ugh hope this dosent last

Day 4 for me too Rachel, I've done this diet before and day 4 is always the worst for me, I get aching legs and just feel totally groggy. However I'm excited cos I know that day 5 onwards I usually feel pretty fab and start seeing results :) its all gonna be worth it lady yeay :) xx

Day 4 for me too Rachel, I've done this diet before and day 4 is always the worst for me, I get aching legs and just feel totally groggy. However I'm excited cos I know that day 5 onwards I usually feel pretty fab and start seeing results :) its all gonna be worth it lady yeay :) xx

Ahh thanks for your message. Now I'm up and showered I don't feel to bad. I'm soo lucking forward to tomorrow lol

Are you feeling rough today to? x

Yeah I feel like I've drank a bottle of wine last night instead of a bottle of water!!! I don't think I've had enough water tbh, have been on a mad training course n haven't wanted to be nipping to the loo every 2 minutes! Feel better now I've had a shake....it's always a vanilla shake with a shot of coffee for breakfast :) x

Yeah I feel like I've drank a bottle of wine last night instead of a bottle of water!!! I don't think I've had enough water tbh, have been on a mad training course n haven't wanted to be nipping to the loo every 2 minutes! Feel better now I've had a shake....it's always a vanilla shake with a shot of coffee for breakfast :) x

Oo vanilla with coffee! Sounds like a good starbucks vanilla latte replacement! :) It's good to read that you've done it before and day 5 onwards is better. I'm on day 3 myself and haven't even got out of bed yet! First 2 days weren't too bad but am concerned today and tomorrow will be. I can already tell I feel a bit lightheaded - better get on the porridge!

Rachel, I hope you do feel better now! You're probably already partying at that wedding :)

Crockers said:
Oo vanilla with coffee! Sounds like a good starbucks vanilla latte replacement! :)

That sounds lush. Will be having that tmrw morning for day 1!

Cant even stomach the porridge anymore literally wretching

Porridge is vile!
Real porridge nice but cd porridge blurgh!!!

I liked it to begin with now i cant even take one spoon. Dont know what ik gonna have now i have got three more days worth of breakfasts.

Cant stand coffee, I really wish I liked it at times! Lol

Oo vanilla with coffee! Sounds like a good starbucks vanilla latte replacement! :) It's good to read that you've done it before and day 5 onwards is better. I'm on day 3 myself and haven't even got out of bed yet! First 2 days weren't too bad but am concerned today and tomorrow will be. I can already tell I feel a bit lightheaded - better get on the porridge!

Rachel, I hope you do feel better now! You're probably already partying at that wedding :)

Thanks Sam, had a fab afternoon thanks :)

Cant even stomach the porridge anymore literally wretching

Porridge is vile!
Real porridge nice but cd porridge blurgh!!!

I liked it to begin with now i cant even take one spoon. Dont know what ik gonna have now i have got three more days worth of breakfasts.

HAHA! Thats exactly how I felt the first, and only, time I tried it!!!!

I WONT be trying porridge again any time soon!!!!!

:) :) :)

Hi. If you are struggling with the porridge and need to swap for something you do like I would just call you counsellor as mine told me to try the selection I had and just let her know if I didn't like any o them so I could swap.. .. I am on a really limited selection due to lactose allergy so is important I like what I have!!!

vixxs1980 said:
Hi. If you are struggling with the porridge and need to swap for something you do like I would just call you counsellor as mine told me to try the selection I had and just let her know if I didn't like any o them so I could swap.. .. I am on a really limited selection due to lactose allergy so is important I like what I have!!!

It's funny how when I started CDP I had one of each of the packets.. Now I've whittled it down to just the choc varieties and a few Thai chilies. I never tire of choc shakes.

It's funny how when I started CDP I had one of each of the packets.. Now I've whittled it down to just the choc varieties and a few Thai chilies. I never tire of choc shakes.

My boss at work did the diet and ONLY had chocolate shakes, and she's really tall so that was four a day! They are nice but I don't think I could do that... she did lose over two stone though!

Back