So, today's the day...

Just finished my sole source plus meal of george foreman'd chicken with brocoli and cauliflour soo nice!!

Thanks everyone.

Really craving cauliflower cheese.......

Haha.

I thought I was getting used to having 4 pints of water a day plus tea etc, well my CDC said I should try and have 5 pints. So I have today and the extra pint has had me running to the loo and back every 2 mins lol. Will try and keep it up though. If it speeds up weight loss it's got to be a good thing :)

Day 8

Omg I took a dulco lax last night and have got up this morning with the most horrendous cramps. I was covered in sweat and couldn't even stand up, omg it hurt so much! The cramps still keep coming and going but not so frequent. Ouch. I look like I'm pregnant I'm so bloated and my stomach is rock hard ugh.

So feel awful today. Feel like giving up tbh. Going to try my best not to though.

Thats probably a build up, i suffer from constipation when in m
Not on cd. And i would take dulxolax or senna, and i find if i havent been to toilette for a few days when i take them i wake with severe cramps, but when i finally go to the toilette they ease off. U would maybe try and take one every three or so days if your feeling a bit slow. Thats what i would usually do even off cd, makes its less painful. I took one thurs nite ad i was same, took it at 10pm and it took ages to work i was up at 7 fri had been into town yo fetch mu dad from work ( something im afraid of when ive taken one) and it wad on the drive to work at 9am i literaly jusy got to work in time. Dont give up your doing great!
I dont know if any one else is the same but im feeling great, no hunger and sticking really well BUT having so.mucb trouble sleeping!! Cant drift off, wake every few.hours wake too ealry then when i get up its like im zombiefied so tired puffy eyes feel like ****!!

Thats probably a build up, i suffer from constipation when in m
Not on cd. And i would take dulxolax or senna, and i find if i havent been to toilette for a few days when i take them i wake with severe cramps, but when i finally go to the toilette they ease off. U would maybe try and take one every three or so days if your feeling a bit slow. Thats what i would usually do even off cd, makes its less painful. I took one thurs nite ad i was same, took it at 10pm and it took ages to work i was up at 7 fri had been into town yo fetch mu dad from work ( something im afraid of when ive taken one) and it wad on the drive to work at 9am i literaly jusy got to work in time. Dont give up your doing great!
I dont know if any one else is the same but im feeling great, no hunger and sticking really well BUT having so.mucb trouble sleeping!! Cant drift off, wake every few.hours wake too ealry then when i get up its like im zombiefied so tired puffy eyes feel like ****!!

Im exactly the same with sleeping, my CDC said people usually sleep really well. Like you it takes me ages to drift off then I'm awake through the night to. It's frustrating. Other than that and this morning, I'm feeling great to, not hungry at all :)

Ill try one every 3 days instead. Took 2 last night cos I haven't been in a week lol won't be doing that again!

Your doing fab to, thanks for your message :)

Dont give up babe!!

Sorry to hear your feeling bad though - when you "go" you'll feel so much better x

Thanks, just a low point I think, I won't give up! :)

Oh Chinese tea? Is it nice?

My CDC said your allowed fruit tea now, so I might try some, she said the cherry one is lovely :)

Don't be sorry!! Lol. Jeez I wouldn't wish those cramps on anyone!!

Feel a bit better now, full of wind though lol glad noones here to hear it hahahaha ;)

Hi mate! Checking in a bit late today, hope you're feeling better? Xx

Hiya. Yeah I'm fine now lol. Omg it was torture! Haha.

Prim trying to drown myself with water but it's just not going down well haha. Never drank so much in my life xx

Hiya. Yeah I'm fine now lol. Omg it was torture! Haha.

Prim trying to drown myself with water but it's just not going down well haha. Never drank so much in my life xx

Ah glad you're feeling better! I've been a bit 'irregular' too, but bit scared to take laxative as have had cramping issues before. It isn't too bad at the mo so gonna let the water do its work.
God yeah it feels like i'm overflowing with water! Also really hard to drink loads in one go cos with my blocked nose as I can't breathe! Ha.

Crockers said:
Ah glad you're feeling better! I've been a bit 'irregular' too, but bit scared to take laxative as have had cramping issues before. It isn't too bad at the mo so gonna let the water do its work.
God yeah it feels like i'm overflowing with water! Also really hard to drink loads in one go cos with my blocked nose as I can't breathe! Ha.

Maybe SS+ would help? I've had no prob with the loo issue. As I'm eating a meal a day so there's something going through my system.. It's worth a thought.

I'm going to move on to Ss+ next Tuesday. Just want to do one more week of Ss first.

Im going to stick with what Kerry said I think. Try and stick with more water and less tea.

Feel like a right whinger today, all I seem to be doing is moaning. Can't wait to have a nice hot bath and early night :)

Back