So, today's the day...

I'm going to move on to Ss+ next Tuesday. Just want to do one more week of Ss first.

Im going to stick with what Kerry said I think. Try and stick with more water and less tea.

Feel like a right whinger today, all I seem to be doing is moaning. Can't wait to have a nice hot bath and early night :)

Good luck with SS. Think I need to do more water than tea too! Lol

Its ur diary, u have every right to moan and get it off ur chest doll. Enjoy ur bath xx

Moan away, well listen!!
I got over my tired state this morning, now have aching legs haha lol but on plus side lost another 3lbs which is 11 in total. (im not obsessed, we have a weekly weigh in at work and pay £1 have been doing since feb up till this week have only lost the odd 1lb)
Looking forward to my omlette and.salad later on, and a nice hot bath too!! Simple pleasures!! X

Wow 11lb! My weight is coming off slow, I think it's because I've yoyo'd for such a long time my metabolism is a bit out of sync.

I nice hot bath will help with achy legs to. I'm just waiting for my youngest kids to go to bed then I'm diving in to!

Xx

Maybe SS+ would help? I've had no prob with the loo issue. As I'm eating a meal a day so there's something going through my system.. It's worth a thought.

Yeah it prob would make the difference. Gonna try and stick out SS for at least one more week then see how i feel i think.

That's what I'm doing to. Trying to stick to Ss for as long as I can! x

Oh god just had a meltdown, two chunks of turkey of Breast and two thin slices of cheese, arrr first binge in over a week feel terrible now. :-(

At least it's not chips or bread!!

Don't worry Kerry, it's only a small amount. Stay positive mrs. Your doing really well.

I had to lock myself away at tea time or I would have given in to, really wanted pasta with everyone else. It smelt so good....

Another day tomorrow sweet, hopefully it will be a better one :)

Ive gone to bed with a big bottle of water!!
Thanks for your support and letting me vent lol

Night x

Anytime!! Have a good sleep. Night xx

Day 9.

Feeling more human again this morning.

Its chucking it down here, so looks like a day of housework for me :)

Good ur feeling better Rachel. Housework day for me too :( but it burns calories and tones :)

I quite like doing housework. I put my iPod on the dock and I'm well away :) I kind of find it therapeutic. ESP if I'm stressed lol

The rain is finally easing now...

Rachel :) said:
I quite like doing housework. I put my iPod on the dock and I'm well away :) I kind of find it therapeutic. ESP if I'm stressed lol

The rain is finally easing now...

It can be therapeutic I agree. But not always and unfortunately today it's just too overwhelming :eek:

Just want to have a nap and wake up and find that the housework fairy has been.

Day 9.

Feeling more human again this morning.

Its chucking it down here, so looks like a day of housework for me :)

Ah just asked how you were on my diary... I see here you feel more human today! Glad to hear :) Yes pouring down here too... just stuck in the office though so don't mind too much.
Hope your housework is going okay! x

Glad to hear everyone is doing good!!x

All good fore today. Had 3 shakes 4 pints of water and some tea :)

Hubby had a chicken tikka in naan for his tea and it smelt so good... I went into the other room though, it's full of crap I don't actually know why I like them lol.

Roll in tomorrow!

Night all xx

well done resisting, thats amazing! i LOVE chicken tikka!

I love chicken tikka masala.....yummy.

Day 10? I think lol

Felt a bit shakey when I got up, had a big cuppa tea and am ok now. This diet seems to be getting harder doe me ATM. I keep thinking about food all the time. It's driving me nuts! Can't wait until Tuesday when I can start having a meal. Will try my hardest to keep away from food until then :)

Hope everyone's ok. Have a good day xx

I love chicken tikka masala.....yummy.

Day 10? I think lol

Felt a bit shakey when I got up, had a big cuppa tea and am ok now. This diet seems to be getting harder doe me ATM. I keep thinking about food all the time. It's driving me nuts! Can't wait until Tuesday when I can start having a meal. Will try my hardest to keep away from food until then :)

Hope everyone's ok. Have a good day xx

Morning mate :) Tuesday is so close - you can hang in there! Don't know if it works for you, but I keep thinking "I want to be slim MORE than I want THAT bit of food" and it seems to work. Was at my boyfriend's last night and was really hard watching him eat loads, but then later on I felt really glad I hadn't had any. Just sipped my choc shake and felt all non-bloated and comfy! Got to remember that feeling! :)
Hope you have a good day and it's not too hard for you Xx

Back