So, today's the day...

I've been sooooo bored today... Haven't known what to do with myself.

Has it made you want to.snack i always.find i boredom eat lol.
I finish work for a week wednesday it.cannot.come quick.enough lol.

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Haven't really wanted to snack no but would really like some chips at the moment...I'm feeling really hungry now.

How long have you got off work?

Thats great that youve.not.wanted to snack. Oooh chips sounds lavly!! With some.curry sauce!!
Im off wed to wed, heading home to.birmingham. You have any holidays planned?

Not planned as such. We have a motor home so just kind of book things last minute. We went to Cromer in may, it was freezing and rained everyday!!! Lol

Id love a mobile home, so free to go.anywhere. Oh dear thw weather in.the uk.is pants!!

I need to rant!

I'm having a seriously crap day. Been to the east of England show ground today, and it's poured down all frigging day, it was so packed inside you couldn't even turn around, people were rude and obnoxious. My son said he wanted a lift home from school as it was raining, so I went to his school and waited then he text me and said he was walking with his friends. My daughter has a major tantrum because she wanted something we didn't have. And I've been waiting for a phone call for 2 days which still hasn't come!!! Omg I'm so pi***d off right now..... I just don't know what to do with myself.....

I could seriously scream right now!!!!!

Sorry rant over <3

kerrys86 said:
Id love a mobile home, so free to go.anywhere. Oh dear thw weather in.the uk.is pants!!

Weather is awful ATM, nothing but rain :(

jess33 said:
I love the choc mint!! I could live on that I reckon!!

I love that one to, it's my fav :)

Rachel :) said:
I need to rant!

I'm having a seriously crap day. Been to the east of England show ground today, and it's poured down all frigging day, it was so packed inside you couldn't even turn around, people were rude and obnoxious. My son said he wanted a lift home from school as it was raining, so I went to his school and waited then he text me and said he was walking with his friends. My daughter has a major tantrum because she wanted something we didn't have. And I've been waiting for a phone call for 2 days which still hasn't come!!! Omg I'm so pi***d off right now..... I just don't know what to do with myself.....

I could seriously scream right now!!!!!

Sorry rant over <3

Lol scream then!!! Just don't eat!!!

Zest for Life said:
Lol scream then!!! Just don't eat!!!

Lol I need chips!!!! Chips and mayonnaise, water just isn't cutting it for me right now!

Let it out......
Everyone needs a good rant every.now and then!!! It will make you feel.better!!!

Oh I'm in the same place. Chips would be so gooood right now. But come on we must stay focused!

Oh my god.one cheeky chip passed my lips last.night!!! Sucked for about 15mins

kerrys86 said:
Let it out......
Everyone needs a good rant every.now and then!!! It will make you feel.better!!!

I'm starting to chill a bit now, my blood was actually boiling. I swear I could hear it in my ears lol

p220157 said:
Oh I'm in the same place. Chips would be so gooood right now. But come on we must stay focused!

I will, I'm so close to what I want to be to give in now. How are you doing?

kerrys86 said:
Oh my god.one cheeky chip passed my lips last.night!!! Sucked for about 15mins

Haha you sucked it, I would have held it under my nose with my top lip hahahah

Rachel :) said:
Lol I need chips!!!! Chips and mayonnaise, water just isn't cutting it for me right now!

Chips mmmm.... But no! Funny how when things go wrong it's food we want! I had a crap day two weeks in and had pizza hut!!! Didn't solve the crap day just made me feel rubbish all week x but I did absolutely stuff my face !!!
Stick with the water ;) x

Haha yeah sounds silly.now.but wanted it to last for ages!!!
I MISSS CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back