So, today's the day...

Zest for Life said:
Chips mmmm.... But no! Funny how when things go wrong it's food we want! I had a crap day two weeks in and had pizza hut!!! Didn't solve the crap day just made me feel rubbish all week x but I did absolutely stuff my face !!!
Stick with the water ;) x

Wise words zest!
That's what I keep thinking, it might make me feel better while I'm eating it, but I'll feel rubbish for days after.

kerrys86 said:
Haha yeah sounds silly.now.but wanted it to last for ages!!!
I MISSS CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

I really do too.....the smell of salt and vinegar is driving me nuts....

Im actually stRting to look.forward to.step three next week!!! Ill make my own.oven.chips!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

Rachel :) said:
Wise words zest!
That's what I keep thinking, it might make me feel better while I'm eating it, but I'll feel rubbish for days after.

Also, if you start while angry or p!ssed off, you can't stop and turns to a binge! I done it, not worth it.

Im actually stRting to look.forward to.step three next week!!! Ill make my own.oven.chips!!!

Ooh can you have potato again on step 3? I really should read my book!

kerrys86 said:

Can you have them on step 3? Thought protien and veg green stuff?

Also, if you start while angry or p!ssed off, you can't stop and turns to a binge! I done it, not worth it.

Im not going to give in, I've only got a stone more to loose to get where I want to be and I can't afford to keep doing this diet forever!

You.can have so.many grams of.carbs the list is whole weat past, brown rice bamati, sweet potato, or a baking potato, think.thats all, plus your.protein and.veg and the quantities of.the peotien and.veg go.uop oh and fruit too.how exciting!!!

I have maybe another 1.5 stone left but im going to do.it slowly now.on step.three and do exercise as i cant afford it. Plus im going on hols next week

Love going on holiday :)

I know thats why i.decided to.go up. I dont want to stop completely but step 3 looks so.tasty!!

How you doing today rachel, everyone.
Another great day outside i can see :-\

Morning all.

Felt a bit out of sorts yesterday so did t really come on.

10st3 on the scales this morning!!!!! That's a stone lost woohoooo!! Don't know what I'll be on my CDC scales though, prob a bit more cos I'm dressed when I go.

Im going to carry on for 4 more weeks and then go it alone.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend, we are off swimming with the kids in a bit. Then I've got a mountain of ironing to do.....sigh....

Congratulations! You're doing so well. My scales are still showing me at 11st. Dunno whether it being my TOTM is having an affect? Very annoying tho.

Thank you.

My totm made a huge difference. I was really bloated, I assume it made me retain water or something. Was v annoying!

Your doing really well Ali, you'll have a bigggg loss when your totm has gone I bet :)

I was the same at TOTM, enjoy swimming!!

Didn't go in the end. Spent the afternoon in the hot tub instead lol.

Then crawled under my ironing pile and tried to hide hHaha I hate ironing!

I really need to try and do a bit more exercise, I need to hurry up and get to 9 st 7 then I'm going to call it a day with Cambridge.

I was inspired to.do some ironing.by your post lol i.never do ironing just fold strait out the dryer and iron if needed when i want to wear but it took up an hour and i never.thought of food!!!
Ooh a hot.tub sounds good!
How far have you left to go, hows the cross.trainer,

I was 10 st 3 this morning....so just over half a stone.

Cross trainer is ok. It I find it sooooooo boring lol

Thats the only reason I do ironing, just so I don't think about food lol. Been starving today.

Did I read it's your weigh in tomorrow? Have you had a peek on the scales?

Thats brill you only have half a stone to go that could be acheiced in a week or two!!!
I find any exercise.boring haha lol im sooo lazy!!
Yes weigh in tomorrow :-\
Well after my.none loss last week my cdc suggested i weigh in the morn time so on thurs i think it was i weighed and i was 12,9 and the monday before was 13,0 so im.not sure but i get worried cus.when i weigh.midweed myself when it gets to weigh in ive gained lol

Back