So upset :(

zi-ann

Gutted is a understatment, its my 2nd week and ive gained 3 lbs, i thought it was my * week as i had all the signs of its arrival but it was a no show, i cant understand where the gain has come from, i made sure i had all my sf and ss foods, stuck to syns and i still gained, i feel like crying :sigh:

Hi, I had a sts in my third week and thought well that's it, it worked for a couple of weeks and now it's stopped. I felt so miserable. However, I've gone on to have good losses since, (apart from one week where I put on 4.5lbs). Suppose what I'm trying to say is don't give up, even if you haven't lost this week think of the good you have done for your body and health by eating a varied diet. Your body probably feels like it's suddenly been put into reverse gear and needs a while to get used to the new way of eating.

Hope this helps :)

Hi, don't be dispondent, * week can add up to 5 lbs, I know mine can, and just because it didn't materialise doesn't mean the usual symptoms weren't there, like retaining water. Keep up the good work and it will correct itself, trust the plan.

You may have had something you believe is free food when it's not. You can still gain in the week before star week.
The main thing is not to let a gain stop you carrying on xx

I think i will do a food diary, i am sure i had 1/3 of my sf foods, i know my plate was full of either veg or fruit, depending on what i was having x

Seeing a gain is always going to be the most challenging time for any dieter and is where you get to 'test your mettle'. At these times you need to focus on all the positive things you can think of and don't let the negative get a grip.

You've mentioned * week being imminent and although it hasn't happened yet, I bet it's going to and this is probably what's caused this blip.

Looking at your stats you seem to have had the few odd gains before when doing WW and then lost again. SW can be the same. From what you said you didn't do anything wrong plan wise and sometimes, despite sticking to everything 100% it just doesn't happen some weeks for whatever reason. I know it's really frustrating but I think the weight you've lost so far is brilliant, so try to focus on how far you've come, you're doing really well. Good luck x :)

Chin up, i gained 1lb last week due to * week. I like you was gutted as there was no ACTUAL appearance of it, but it did happen a day later which explained everything. Keep going, don't give up. If you like herbal teas then give them a go as they usually help with water retention. Don't let mother nature ruin it for you :) xxx

Dont panic :) i lost 1lb in my first week and gained 1lb on my second! So went into week 3 having not changed a thing and abit disappointed, it is irritating but carry on...if you give up nothing will ever change x

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Back