So what would your ideal S&S meal be?

Starlight

Gold Member
I see S&S are looking for new meal ideas :eek: I cant imagine what else they could come up with lol

What would your ideal S&S meal be... within reason ofcourse.

Id love something really different to the current ones but cant think what

chicken tikka

chicken chausser

chicken curry mmmmm

chicken curry
stew

Not really a food idea, but would love to be able to buy premade cartons of the shakes when your out and about.

BANGERS AND MASH AND FISH FINGERS AND CHIPS AND KEBABS AND PIZZA AND HARIBOOOOOOOO :banana dancer:

Only thing I can think of right now is curry! :D Gone off all the meals now so would love something new to come out.

Yeah, like the CD Tetra packs. They are sooo handy for days out etc. Id buy them.

Id have to go with curry for ideal meal choice (shake or not its my number 1!!)

Definitely Thai green curry mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sweet and sour...

Or something garlic, maybe not good with ketosis breath, mmmm?

SuziWoo said:
Or something garlic, maybe not good with ketosis breath, mmmm?

It could disguise the ketosis breath :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd love a savoury snack. Some kind of crisps substitute! It's the one thing I keep getting cravings for on my diet!

ItIsLucy said:
I'd love a savoury snack. Some kind of crisps substitute! It's the one thing I keep getting cravings for on my diet!

I know! I was disappointed that it was only a meal they were thinking about adding and not some popcorn or crisp substitute! I live in hope!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah, like the CD Tetra packs. They are sooo handy for days out etc. Id buy them.

Id have to go with curry for ideal meal choice (shake or not its my number 1!!)

Not really a food idea, but would love to be able to buy premade cartons of the shakes when your out and about.

I think S&S ruled 'tetras' out because it would make a massive difference to the cost of P&P for orders. Theyd be way too heavy to post out

I don't know why I cannot think of anything else... Maybe I'm just not that imaginative. I asked my mum earlier and she said "roast dinner" I told her it's a good idea but I don't think they could fit that into one of these packets!

Oooh just the thought of a curry pack from S&S... yummmy pleeeeease :)

Rob said he was worried about the tetras bursting in transit and ruining all of the other products too.

Back